Happy new year from Scotland!

I have made two fully working LSDJ keyboards and was wondering if anyone would be interested in buying?

I am going to keep the mini black one to take traveling with me, but if anyone is interested I can buy another one (they are new keyboards) and make it to order.

Im not doing this to make money, just to help people out.

The keyboards in the photo are only simi finished. I will fully wire the gameboy cable inside the keyboard, so no joining of cables. They fit GB or GBC. I wont be painting them, you can pick colours. The larger keyboard does come with black painted keys. You will get all the extra keys with them aswell.

Im looking for £15 + postage. I will be able to post them in 3 weeks time as I am abroad working (im a nautical engineer).

Last edited by Anonymouse (Jan 2, 2014 10:16 pm)

Dallas, Texas

Tinypic, Photobucket, Flickr.... all viable options

Alabama

Or get a dropbox. smile

Arizona
TylerBarnes wrote:

Tinypic, Photobucket, Flickr.... all viable options

MaxDolensky wrote:

Or get a dropbox. smile

Or perhaps Imgur.com

United States

Will you ship to united states? These look awesome. I'd pay 25$ including shipping.

sweden
John Riselvato wrote:

Will you ship to united states? These look awesome. I'd pay 25$ including shipping.

$25 is about £15.

Cleveland, OH

Could you tell the brand and model # of that mini keyboard? I'd really like one of these for myself but I of course like to modify my own gear.

Hi there. The Mini keyboard is a De vit I believe (I removed the badge). Its surprisingly good quality.

Hi John Riselvato, Ive only got the large one for sale at the moment. I have added title stickers to it like the black one and soldered in the Gameboy cable. Ill take photos of it and upload them here in 2 days. I am just leaving Belgium at the moment so don't have time to right now.

If you are interested I will find out postage cost when I get back home in 2 weeks and send you a total. I accept Paypal.

United States
Anonymouse wrote:

Hi there. The Mini keyboard is a De vit I believe (I removed the badge). Its surprisingly good quality.

Hi John Riselvato, Ive only got the large one for sale at the moment. I have added title stickers to it like the black one and soldered in the Gameboy cable. Ill take photos of it and upload them here in 2 days. I am just leaving Belgium at the moment so don't have time to right now.

If you are interested I will find out postage cost when I get back home in 2 weeks and send you a total. I accept Paypal.

Ah, I really like the mini ones actually. I think i'll sit on it for now. Also I tried googling a `de vit` keyboard but I'm not finding anything on google...

Madriz, Supain

If only lsdj keyboards really worked ... those look awesome

SuperBustySamuraiMonkey wrote:

If only lsdj keyboards really worked ... those look awesome

I havent had any problems with these keyboards at all. I found that if you select 'keyboard' each time you switch it on there is not issues.