D D D Detroit, not the burbs
ZAZI wrote:

Don't worry princesses, I won't cry if nobody buys it. I'll just continue sampling it. It's a goldmine. It is "Nanoloop 2.x", bitjacker, I updated it to the newest version (2.6). Anyways, I'm sure you nerds will be crying about some bugs in 2.7, it's only a matter of time.

+1 

Every time a new version of NL comes out its the worst version ever, only to be later to be remembered as the best version ever.  Peeps want my 2.3 wink

zazi's been around forever and his version IS different.  Every version of 2.x is different.  (cant say for 1.x)

All the versions are different, sure, but the post 2.3 versions are mostly fixes and updates. (except for the new 2.7)
Basically, 2.5 is not as desirable as say 2.2- And this is just not about functions in the software; this cart can be updated / downgraded with versions 2.3 -> 2.7

The only thing that would warrant such a high price for this cart is the casing, really.

I apologize in advance, Zazi, I don't mean to ruin your chances of selling it at this price, I am writing a fair explanation for why it might be hard. Ultimately, the price tag is entirely up to the seller and I respect that.

Last edited by _-_- (Nov 23, 2013 10:53 am)

Alive and well in fucksville

maybe i would buy it if someone helped me figure out why my 1.6 cart doesnt work in the sp i modded (with gbaccelerator). I have a ds with the same mod... i would be pissed if i dropped a hundred bucks and couldnt use the cart. the only sp i have that will play a 1.6 cart sacrificed its frontlight to be in my gameboy color. is there anyone out there that has done the gbaccelerator mod and had a 2x cart work in it?

The 2.5 cart is different insofar as it contains a different chip than 2.3 and nanoloop two. For unknown reasons, probably the PCB design in combination with certain properties of that chip, some 2.5 carts failed randomly. However, these carts have been exchanged and if the unit in question has worked reliably so far, it can be assumed that this one is not affected.

bitjacker wrote:

maybe i would buy it if someone helped me figure out why my 1.6 cart doesnt work in the sp i modded (with gbaccelerator).

From http://www.nanoloop.com/midi/one.html:

On DMG and GBP, nanoloop scrolls "hello" instead of "Nintendo". However, swapping the logo requires precise timing and will not work when the Game Boy's clock is modified for example. If you get a scrambled logo instead and/or the cart hangs at the logo screen, please install this update:

If you don't have the USB-MIDI, please contact me.

Generally, Game Boy programs rely on a defined hardware to be present, including timings. If you change clock speed, you'll get pitched up sound, too fast button response and many other wanted or unwanted effects. However, unlike nanoloop one, nanoloop two has no own clock on the cart that could interfere with the GBA clock. So nanoloop 2.x should work with gbaccelerator - with said effects though.

Last edited by oliver (Nov 25, 2013 12:40 pm)

Alive and well in fucksville

i have the usb midi thing. getting a micro and 2x

Ottawa, Ontario

Sup,

so I sold MSSIAH cartridge and it's gone to a good home but now I've got some other shit to sell.

Final Fantasy Tactics - 7$

Super Mario Bros. 3 - 7$

The batteries in both these cartridges is working perfectly.

Nanoloop 2.5 Upgraded to 2.6 includes USB/GB adapter - 60$

GB Printer, needs ink, still has paper and is functioning - 10$

EMS 64MB USB Smart Cart, battery works like new - 25$

Black Nintendo DS Lite, excellent condition, includes R4 card, 2gb microSD, charger, carrying case - 70$

Message me if you're interested, thanks!

IL, US

any interest in trades on the dslite? been craving one again lately for some reason and have stuff im getting rid of in this thread http://chipmusic.org/forums/topic/10617 … g-muff-pi/

what is the ps/2 adapter for??

IL, US
cyberic wrote:

what is the ps/2 adapter for??

thats so you can use a ps/2 mouse instead of an old school commodore one, really handy

Ottawa, Ontario

thanks esc, i would be interested in the canoo but i haven't got money to spare at the moment smile also i would prefer a psp3000

I want it, I'll buy it. Some humbug stole my bag years ago and I haven't been able to track down a cartridge for a while. Please.

EDIT: email address removed you you don't get too much new spam

Last edited by e.s.c. (Mar 6, 2018 4:37 pm)

Fuck. I just realized I'm about 5 years too late :'(

IL, US

lol

The Forest, WA

Last edited by GLOOMS (Mar 6, 2018 10:18 pm)

The Forest, WA

Last edited by GLOOMS (Mar 6, 2018 7:57 pm)