Tokyo, Japan

That is fucking genius!

herr_prof legit smart idea

Unsubscribe

Its ugly because you can only do it once, unless you get a file manager program and rename it before importing.

lolusa

a playback/render switch in the master screen would be nice to expedite this. make a new render folder for resamplings etc

Unsubscribe

Actually I just had an idea.

1. Get a caanoo
2. Get a audio recorder:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/390578234241?lpid=82
3. Setup the root of the recorders path as your samplelib.
4. Record what you want.
5. Mount the recorders storage and Import renders as you wish.

Lake Titicaca

Increase number of instruments to FF
Increase number of tables to FF
WAV drawing
Save as...
Tooltip commands help/explanations/reminders

Ottawa, Ontario

digital reverb

loljk

Unsubscribe

http://wiki.littlegptracker.com/doku.ph … ing_echoes

Unsubscribe
JaffaCakeMexica wrote:

Increase number of instruments to FF
Increase number of tables to FF

A good one! The other requests are "on the list" already. If you need a quick reference guide, larsby made a nice printable booklet here:

http://www.larsby.com/johan/?p=106

Milwaukee, WI

I know I'm beating a dead horse, but if there was a way I could sync my PSP's at all it would be the best thing ever.  Beat matching is hard. sad And that super tiny start button doesn't help! haha

Unsubscribe
Theta_Frost wrote:

I know I'm beating a dead horse, but if there was a way I could sync my PSP's at all it would be the best thing ever.  Beat matching is hard. sad And that super tiny start button doesn't help! haha

map it to one of the other buttons! My extra buttons are mapped to tap tempo and start/stop... its way easier to jam it on the one.

Milwaukee, WI
herr_prof wrote:
Theta_Frost wrote:

map it to one of the other buttons! My extra buttons are mapped to tap tempo and start/stop... its way easier to jam it on the one.

...that's actually a really good suggestion!  Double piggy DJ sets ftw!

Psydney, Australia

Two sensible ideas I think:

FTYP 00xx command - filter type.
The equivalent of the filter type setting in instrument editor, so you can change the band between low/band/high pass

That option to 'bookmark' steps in the song/live screen that LSDJ has (by pressing B three times).
Would work wonders to help easily navigate around a long song, here's a mockup:

Geneva, NY

Yeah I was just thinking how much use I'd get out of FTYP, which is also PYTF backwards.

Step bookmark would also come in handy.

Psydney, Australia

Now we just got to have a MILF command.

Any idea what it could do? MIDI LFO?

Unsubscribe

All tables with a cc command are a midi lfo if you think about it.