West Yorks, UK

Looking to trade sammich kit unbuilt for synthesizer hardware. please bounce any offers of trade my way!

aaaand pressures of modern living force me onto the next item...

Looking to sell (sadly) my fairly recently acquired ultimate walkman tape recorder model Sony WM-D6c. £100 (gbp) (comewith leather case)

If you have any interest in recording to cassette tape, especially portably, this is the unit for you. The thing is often considered as one of the three top cassette devices ever made (some argue that the nakamichi dragon is preferable, but its not portable, likewise the sony wm dd6 is portable and may have even finer playback quality, but alas will not record and anyhow costs around £500 in a decent condition.)
Honestly, if you want to know just what cassette is capable of sounding like, this tank-like metal walkman and high quality metal tape inside will blow your mind.

Milwaukee, WI

I've got a Korg Volca Keys and a MIDI'd Monotribe. Anything specific you were looking for? Interested in the Sammich.

Finland

Sammich Kit for built Mutable Instruments Anushri?

Any interest in Casio SK gear, or a KMI QuNeo for the Sammich kit? Or, you know, any indication of what you might be interested in? I feel like you're just teasing us. wink

Last edited by jaytee (Jan 14, 2014 4:54 pm)

Do a Korg Electribe EA-1 mkII or Roland Phrase Lab MC-09 tickle your fancy?  I also have some old Casios lying around.

West Yorks, UK

hey guys sorry but i am casioed up to my eyeballs (mainly SKs) the grooveboxes are not my thing and i have no idea what a kmi quNeo is, but am off to look!

Right Im interested in analog synths modern or classic, xoxbox, volcas, all mutable instruments, umm would love an korg ER-1  but not in straight trade.
yamaha fs1r (ideal trade) err flashcarts for systems other than gameboys. game maker license with iOS export module.

In reality, if its a synth or drum machine, I have time to listen to you, fire away.

If you can build me the sammich and me get it back, then I am also interested. Im guessing most people reading this are not going to want to build me my sammich though, somehow smile

West Yorks, UK

^^ by the way dkstr would have had me at anushri if it hadnt have been sold a day or two earlier,

Milwaukee, WI

Hmmm, interested in a 4 pole mission shruthi-1?

Domu, I'd actually be interested in building it for you if you're serious about that. I'm no expert synth builder but I do have a successful sammichSID build under my belt already. Honestly, it was so fun to build I wanted to build a second just for fun, was probably going to sell it, but if you're willing to pay for my services, that works just fine too.

PM me with details.

France

Hye Domu. Would you been interested in a MFB Nanozwerg for your Sammich kit ?