Russia

I try to make scheme for Arduinoboy on maket plate. Please Anybody find mistakes here))
P.S. IS it enought 5v from GB?

resistors like on this picture

London, UK

Did you get this to work with arduino mini?

Russia

I have fake chip atmega, that's why i didn't create it yett. Wait original arduino mini

Sweeeeeeden

A fake Atmega? Are you really sure about that?

Czech republic
stress_tn wrote:

fake chip

someone flame this

Michigan
nitro2k01 wrote:

A fake Atmega? Are you really sure about that?

I think he means fake arduino, not atmega.

London, UK

I have just bought a clone arduino. I read that sometimes they can be rubbish in terms of solder pads lifting but I thought I would take the chace as it was so cheap. May regret it but has anyone else any experience using the pro mini or a clone to make an arduinoboy?

is it the same pinout as shown on the diagram on the instructables website?

Michigan
handbaked wrote:

I have just bought a clone arduino. I read that sometimes they can be rubbish in terms of solder pads lifting but I thought I would take the chace as it was so cheap. May regret it but has anyone else any experience using the pro mini or a clone to make an arduinoboy?

is it the same pinout as shown on the diagram on the instructables website?

I have bought clones and had no problems. I am sure there are poorly made ones, but for the most part, the arduino schematics and libraries are all open source to anyone. If some Chinese in-house hbbyist wants to make a load of boards to sell, he still has the same fab houses to order from as you or I do.

I wouldn't worry about the pinout since the gerbers are distributed freely.