Another great example of the maize mods quality builds.

Nicely done backlight in white with the bivert chip stress free mounting as the LCD frame was deleted.

Blue power LED to match bivert along with my choice of original DMG screen protector, original GB start and select, NES A and B buttons and Neon pink NES DPad and power switch.

Maize is very honest and helpful and will build you the DMG you always wanted.

No job is too small or too large, I am very happy to have chosen Maize Mods for my DMG modding needs

Clean Bivert

matt's mind

he does an awesome job huh!  i've always found his backlighting skills particularly awesome

you should leave feedback for him here as well!  http://chipmusic.org/forums/topic/4664/ … st/page/4/

Playboy Man-Baby

That screen is crisp as fuck.

Thank You Kitsch as I assume the parts where from you for this build very quality stuff.

As for the screen I spent three hours straight plaing and I felt great, would have loved for this to bee like this straight out of the box in 1990 when I got the Original

Alive and well in fucksville

Maize fixed my broken bleepbloop cart. After he epoxyed my battery holder back on, fixed faulty ic's, he put some kickass custom little fm on it. Theres saves. holy crap. its like it has its own hard drive, man...
I mean its got like 6 banks now. I cant stop using it. Major inspirtion...He didnt even want any money.
I was late for work going off break coz i lsdjed. I get lost in it like for hours.

Last edited by bitjacker (Jan 26, 2014 8:45 pm)

New Orleans, Louisiana

I agree he is awesome. My clear DMG with the best green back light I've ever seen was done by him.

seattle

we should call it praize

kitsch mod edit - done!

thanks you guys. I really dig the feedback. glad you are satisfied. The screen is the most important part of the device, even if its used for audio.

seatrash wrote:

we should call it praize

also this is super funny

Im not a chiptuner but I am indeed a Gamer

This is where the Clearboy Sleeps

While am at it:
Kirby 1/Kirby 2
Mario 2/Zelda
Block Ball/Mega Man 2

I don't think I have seen that model case before.  Looks cushiony.  I like it.

rygD wrote:

I don't think I have seen that model case before.  Looks cushiony.  I like it.

It is but it has one drawback you have to flip the Gameboy screen down otherwise the carts will scratch the screen (I think) when the door is closed

Arizona

Wow. Thats a nice looking backlight.