California, United States

http://www.eerikinpujsound.com/p/m/EIS2 … g_goodbye/

http://doxic.bandcamp.com/

7 brand new tracks, just waiting to be unwrapped in your ears.

Thanks to everyone who reads, listens and/or supports this. You have my eternal thanks.

Merry Christmas and... enjoy the journey

Last edited by Doxic (Jan 29, 2014 7:55 pm)

Clermont-Ferrand, France

Oh, awesome piece of work !
I'm so in the mood for this right now.

zobe

This is divine!

Brunswick, GA USA

Sounds like a single coherent piece, I'm particularly fond of the breath noises in "city."

This is really good stuff, I especially love Reflecting Pond. Wow! This better not be your final goodbye!

Los Angeles, CA

This is grade A stuff man.

wow thanks guys! I'm very grateful you like my music.

Aana, that means a lot to me that you would say that! heart
chunter, I was really hoping it would, I'm glad you enjoyed it even to city. (which moves me a lot)
agargara. thank you! reflecting pool is my first attempt at improv! Don't worry it's not a goodbye ; )
Mrwimmer, I appreciate that, thank you sir. : 3

really excellent. tempo changes, advanced harmonies, unique timbres and song structures, the use of silence, etc. make this truly masterful. I can't wait for you to release more!

I always say you never get enough credit for your work.

Hopefully this changes that, because this is awesome

thank you _zebra and secret spectre ; )

I just wanted to say again thank you everyone, these songs are a part of myself that I am trying to share. For it to be received even this well is so humbling. Thanks for listening and encouraging me : ) I love you all~

Boise, ID

this was really nice man.

ohio gozaimasu

Man this is pretty fantastic

NC in the US of America

oh man oh man i loved this. Particularly tracks 1, 2, and 5. Duude this is up there. This is definitely an addition to my collection of what I consider masterful releases from the chipscene. I'm not usually one to actually like ambient music to the point of wanting to actively listen to it over and over but this. This.

!THIS.

montreal, qc

i am super pleased to give this fine album a home at www.inpuj.net
if i am not mistaken, there will also be a listening party for it on arecibo tonight at 10pm EST.

NC in the US of America

Looking forward to the listening party.

TX

I like it. It reminds me of Earthbound at parts, or of the ambient bits in the N64 Zelda soundtracks. I can't explain this very well, but... tonally it feels off-kilter in the way things sometimes do when composed by somebody with an undeveloped melodic sense, but it follows a kind of logic that makes it work in a way things like that normally don't. Combined with the choice of samples, this gives the album a feeling of channeling naivety without actually being naive, I guess, which is kind of awesome. Or maybe I'm just making stuff up. Regardless, there are some beautiful moods here.

"im cold" is my favorite part.

Last edited by Brother Android (Jan 29, 2014 10:36 pm)