Michigan
americasteam7 wrote:
Jazzmarazz wrote:

Stop bumping this every damn day!

Sorry this bothers you. I humbly suggest that you stop reading this thread so you won't be annoyed.

I agree

Jazzmarazz wrote:
americasteam7 wrote:

Sorry this bothers you. I humbly suggest that you stop reading this thread so you won't be annoyed.

I agree

bump

Bump

Looks very tempting but too steep for a not so clear backlit and not a great lineup of games

Taichung, Taiwan

Let this thread die.

Chiwabit wrote:

Looks very tempting but too steep for a not so clear backlit and not a great lineup of games

The back-lit screen is very clear. I promise you. The photos aren't near as good as the real thing. As for the games, that depends on the buyer's personal taste.

katsumbhong wrote:

Let this thread die.

How about you don't read it if you are so annoyed?

matt's mind

i'm closing this thread as its just being uselessly bumped, pursuant to this Trading Post rule:

"Feel free to bump your threads when you have made an update i.e. added item, dropped price, free shipping, however no bumping of sales threads just to move it to the top of the forum.  When trading discussion becomes longer than just a few messages, we suggest you take your conversation to Private Messages or email."

members of the community informed you, its also like the 3rd or 4th rule for this section.  check those out.

if you have a legit update, feel free to get in touch with someone on staff about having it inserted into your thread