SLC, UT

***ORDERING CLOSED***

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/game-car … 13202.html

Cost per item after shipping and my re-shipping will be $12.50 USD. This is just to cover the original shipping cost to me as well as a postage stamp for me to send them to you.

INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: That's fine, but you'll be responsible to pay for any additional shipping. I can't imagine it's much.

I am in no way taking responsibility for this product. I'll do everything I can to get you a good working copy but I can't offer any warranty or guarantee on this. For all intents and purposes I am in no way the 'seller' of this item, simply a distributor. I also can't speak for the quality of these. We're all in this together equally and let's hope for the best!

LEGEND: Money Received, Payment Pending, PM not replied to
Pre-order list (we need 10):
1: stargazer
2: softRESET
3: DipSwitch
4: Alpine
5: Boy Without Batteries
6: Jazzmarazz
7: MaxDolensky
8: Cooshinator
9: stargazer
10: stargazer
11. Monotron
12. 2PLAYER
13. 2PLAYER
14. MostlyToast
15. SamMulligan

Last edited by stargazer (Feb 11, 2014 2:17 am)

Jackson, MI

down

Bucks County, PA

I'd love to get in on this!  Count me in for one!

Utah

I love how the Chinese title is literally "Save the Planet 3". Are you sure they are in English? Cuz it says “Chinese Version" in little print and then "100% Chinese Localized Version" in the bottom right. Or maybe I misunderstood and you want the Chinese version.

Taichung, Taiwan
The Laohu wrote:

I love how the Chinese title is literally "Save the Planet 3". Are you sure they are in English? Cuz it says “Chinese Version" in little print and then "100% Chinese Localized Version" in the bottom right. Or maybe I misunderstood and you want the Chinese version.

Maybe it's a stock photo?

SLC, UT

Go to the product page. Seller specifies that you can choose English Spanish or Japanese. Which are the two fan translations and the official. So I think its just a janky label, don't really plan on keeping in that shell anyways.

Way sweet you know Chinese! That would come in handy when dealing with sites like this.

Edit: check out the sellers reply to the negative feedback. I'd love to understand how this is a good idea to them. Is it something cultural?

Last edited by stargazer (Feb 6, 2014 5:17 am)

UK, Leicester

I'd be down, but I'm in the UK rather than the US, so if that complicates stuff then it doesn't matter.

Florida

Sign me up, I want one!

Michigan

Im down, but only if we get the 10 for 10 deal. Start placing names in the OP, k?

EDIT: Looks like the shipping increases with each following item, so the real total would be about $11.7 each which I am still ok with.

Last edited by Jazzmarazz (Feb 6, 2014 5:13 pm)

SLC, UT

Okay, pre order list is up. Thanks jazz, you're a pro when it comes to this stuff.

We're halfway there! If you haven't had the chance to play this, Mother 3 is easily the best GBA game made, and possibly one of the best games of ALL TIME.

Alabama

Down!

Utah
stargazer wrote:

Go to the product page. Seller specifies that you can choose English Spanish or Japanese. Which are the two fan translations and the official. So I think its just a janky label, don't really plan on keeping in that shell anyways.

Way sweet you know Chinese! That would come in handy when dealing with sites like this.

Edit: check out the sellers reply to the negative feedback. I'd love to understand how this is a good idea to them. Is it something cultural?

Ha, okay, I'll check it out. If I hadn't already bought the special Mother 3 Gameboy Micro bundle when this came out, I would totally jump in with this. Such a great game!

Edit: Is the seller's feedback where he calls the guy a cheater? If so, I wouldn't say it is too cultural, it is most likely some Chinese guy who doesn't have a great grasp of English who just buys the carts cheap locally and then loads the roms in his living room. Nothing to worry about.

Last edited by The Laohu (Feb 6, 2014 9:13 pm)

ohio gozaimasu

I'm down for one!

SLC, UT
The Laohu wrote:

Edit: Is the seller's feedback where he calls the guy a cheater? If so, I wouldn't say it is too cultural, it is most likely some Chinese guy who doesn't have a great grasp of English who just buys the carts cheap locally and then loads the roms in his living room. Nothing to worry about.

Oh I meant more like, here in the US, take eBay for example, a seller would NEVER pollute their image by saying something like this in response to feedback. I was wondering if business practices like this are more common in China.

Also everyone, I decided I want a few extras for gifts to friends, so we're at the 10 mark! We can still tack on more though, so if you want one speak up. I'll place the order as soon as I get everyone with a place on the list's money.

Cost per item after shipping and my re-shipping will be $12.50 USD. This is just to cover the original shipping cost to me as well as a postage stamp for me to send them to you.

INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: That's fine, but you'll be responsible to pay for any additional shipping. I can't imagine it's much.

Let me finally add that I am in no way taking responsibility for this product. I'll do everything I can to get you a good working copy but I can't offer any warranty or guarantee on this. For all intents and purposes I am in no way the 'seller' of this item, simply a distributor. I also can't speak for the quality of these. We're all in this together equally and let's hope for the best!

I'll PM everyone on the reserve list and get the ball rolling!

Cincinnati, OH

Man I totally would but I don't have money to spend right now!
Sooner or later I'll probably get one for $20.

SLC, UT

PM's sent!