Michigan

Money sent

SLC, UT
Jazzmarazz wrote:

Money sent

Money received, thanks!

Straya Mate

Cool, have bought the Simplified Chinese version from this seller before and pressured him hard to make some English versions, was just checking out the feedback and had to laugh at this though tongue

" Games don't save, jumping through hoops trying to get a refund. Very slow shipping time. Have had over a thousand games sent to me through this site and this is the only seller that sent me broken games.

Seller's reply

he is bitch of cheater, do not trust!!"

Oh and if your wondering about quality, don't. Their a fairly standard pirate cart, and work fine from what I've found.

Last edited by DaRkO (Feb 7, 2014 2:57 am)

SLC, UT

Thanks Darko. Good to know what to expect.

I made up some better labels tonight, let me know what you guys think or if there's anything I should change. I'll get these printed out and include one with every cart.

Florida
stargazer wrote:

Thanks Darko. Good to know what to expect.

I made up some better labels tonight, let me know what you guys think or if there's anything I should change. I'll get these printed out and include one with every cart.

Dude yes!

SLC, UT

Sorry to keep bumping, but I'll also be printing a few of these amazing labels (from the cover project, credit to Shenske) so if you'd like one let me know as well! Specifically I have 3 to give away.

Douglas, Wyoming

Hook a brother up, I'm down like heck. Are these the fan translation?

SLC, UT

Yep. I'll pm you some payment info.

Bucks County, PA

Sent the money!  Awesome stickers btw- this is too awesome!

Detroit

You ordering these soon? I'm waiting for some tax returns to come my way but I'd like to get in on this.  Just dunno when the money is getting here. ><

SLC, UT

Yeah, I'm placing the order as soon as I get everyone's money. Keep watching this thread though and let me know if you get your money before we order!

SLC, UT

A timely update: still waiting on those last three people to send their money, then I'll order. Still haven't heard from Cooshinator so at this point I'm going to assume he's out. If any of you know him ping him and tell him to get in contact with me!

ohio gozaimasu

I'm in, sorry. I'll send the money now

ohio gozaimasu

Okay, I just sent the money. Sorry for the delay!

Last edited by Cooshinator (Feb 8, 2014 6:19 pm)

SLC, UT

Oh no problem! Glad you're still with us!

SLC, UT

Hey guys, I had a little extra room on the label sheet so I whipped up some LSDJ labels in the style like I did pulsar, so I'd have matching labels. Anyways here it is and if anyone wants one let me know.

Last edited by stargazer (Feb 8, 2014 9:38 pm)