Utah
stargazer wrote:

Hey guys, I had a little extra room on the label sheet so I whipped up some LSDJ labels in the style like I did pulsar, so I'd have matching labels. Anyways here it is and if anyone wants one let me know.

Niiiiiice.

hiding under your bed

Is it too late to get in on this?

SLC, UT
The Laohu wrote:
stargazer wrote:

Hey guys, I had a little extra room on the label sheet so I whipped up some LSDJ labels in the style like I did pulsar, so I'd have matching labels. Anyways here it is and if anyone wants one let me know.

Niiiiiice.

I'll send you one if you want!

PianoGameboy, it's not. If you can pay before the other two do, then you're in. Basically we're just waiting for everyone on the list to pay and then I'll order. I'll PM you.

Alabama

Also gonna call dibs on a sticker :3

UK, Leicester

I'd be down for an LSDJ sticker, I'm trying to move all of my carts into proper nintendo cases for extra $W4G

Florida

Put me down for one of those fancy pants LSDJ stickers

Bucks County, PA

I'd love a LSDJ sticker if you've got enough- awesome design!

SLC, UT

@MaxDolensky, you want an lsdj sticker or an earthbound sticker?

I just got some ran off, and was disappointed that my lines are a little too thin for their printers to handle. I redesigned and will hopefully get a little better results.

SLC, UT

Does anyone have any crappy old GBA games I could salvage a shell from?

Alabama

I'd want a sticker for each stargazer, one for the repro and the other to keep for myself :3

SLC, UT

Sorry, so you want all three? The NES Earthbound lable, Mother 3 label, and LSDJ label?

Michigan

What are you asking for the NES stickers?

SLC, UT

Well, nothing really. I had extra room on the sheet so I just threw some on.

Michigan

I need to get one of those then! big_smile
The GBA game is a birthday present for someone, and he would kill for an Earthbound repro as well. That will cover two years of present. heheh...

Last edited by Jazzmarazz (Feb 9, 2014 3:38 am)

SLC, UT

Sweet, no problem. I just put one on my cart and it looks really good.

Alabama

Errrr I meant just the GBA game sticker and the LSDJ sticker haha. I am also doing the GBA game for a present xD