http://chipmusic.org/forums/topic/13394 … s-ep-free/

edited by kitsch

Last edited by All Hail The Mustache (Feb 9, 2014 8:32 pm)

Unsubscribe

All hail the marketing push.

well thats the whole point right? trying to get your music out there? share it with the world... :-)

IL, US

you made the same post in 5 different threads, thats a bit much...the copy-paste multi-post method doesnt win friends on most forums

alright  i will take most of them down

how do i delete comments in old posts?

UK, Leicester

you can't delete posts to my knowledge, it would be best to just not post any more

Alpine wrote:

you can't delete posts to my knowledge, it would be best to just not post any more

yeah i kind of noticed that, well im new to forums in general so i was just trying to post our music in the best category, i guess i wont post anything else for a long time... i will just leave our music here for ppl to listen to.

IL, US

no one is saying that, just dont do that in the future... a lot of users use the recent posts button to check out what's been posted since their last visit and its rough when 25% of the new posts are the same post word for word.. so dont do that again.. the releases thread is a good one, if you had written a different message introducing yourself personally (instead of sounding like a bio/artist statement/promo material) and then linked to the release thread in the introduction thread as well, thatd be cool too... otherwise it comes off like you joined this site not to be part of a community, but rather just spam us with promo for your material as much as possible... taking off and not posting again would probably only reinforce this

matt's mind

closed