I hereby have nothing else  to lose IRL, and am willingly going to tour till I die(or until i get sick and go to the hospital). Everyone, anyone, holla in this thread. Lets make shit happen!! People interested!! Names, Locations.

Detroit, MI

Stop in Michigan! Could always use some chipravefuntimes here. Ann Arbor, not Detroit, my basement...

Los Angeles, CA

Lexington, Kentucky.  Seriously, anytime, I miss you dude.

Abandoned on Fire

We can make some shit(bird) happen in Nashville and you can crash with me in anytime!!

Abandoned on Fire

Nashville -> Lexington -> Cincinnati would be a very good thing to do!

Los Angeles, CA
egr wrote:

Nashville -> Lexington -> Cincinnati would be a very good thing to do!

YES PLZ.

yall already know you need to stop by RI

IL, US

not much going on in chicago, but theres a thing in milwaukee next month so i mentioned you to the people putting it together... but if you want to stop and hang for a bit on your way through, ive got a couch you can sleep on and a sleeping bag

Playboy Man-Baby
DESUMATE wrote:

yall already know you need to stop by RI

New England, USA

summertime tour? midwest -> east coast -> ending at BRK?

The Mountains

Haul your ass out of the way as fuck to Denver and I will book you a shitty show where we will make few friends and get paid very little. Then we'll go back to my place, you'll sleep on the couch in my studio and I'll wake you up with breakfast in bed heart

Then you have to get the fuck out and never come back

babylon

come to texas please! i could point you towards some dudes in austin that do monthly events and would probably hook you up.

Chicago

what he said.
I will burn this city to the ground in your honor if you came out the ol' 303.

Yes Yes! to all of this! Let me go get my planner! :B. Hopefully kick off around June!!!! . and if you think you live in a crappy town, I WILL play there anyways. (especially if you mention crash space, and/or breakfast)

CHIPcinnati Ohio

come to cincinnati!

Nomad's Land

Get yer ass over to Europe, man. Autumn Blips will happen in Berlin around October, would love to have you there.