Scotland

Greetings fellow chip musicians, chiptune enthusiasts and video-game advocators.

I have accumulated many a thing, and I believe many others would benefit more from them than I. So, I'd like to offer them to you.

All you pay is P&P, but if you feel like donating any extra, it's appreciated. There's a domestic issue where I'm living, and for my safety I'd rather be elsewhere, which means a large amount of my things need to disappear. So, If you see anything you like, check Royal Mail or any other courier service for P&P, and get in touch. I am happy to ship anywhere you can afford. [I live in Scotland, UK. My postcode is PA19 1NH].

C64 Games:
- Zzzzz
- Moon Cresta
- Total Recall
- Ninja
- Last Ninja
- Exploding Fist
- Hover Bovver
- Light Force
- Spy Hunter
- 5 Game Combo Pack

N64 Games:
- [taken] Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
- [taken] 007: Golden Eye
- [taken] Vigilante 8

- WWF: No Mercy

SNES:
- [taken] Mortal Kombat
- [taken] Mario Paint [w/ mouse, and plastic Nintendo mousepad if requested]
- [taken] Super Mario World
- [taken] Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island
- [taken] Starwing

GC:
- [taken] Starfox Adventures

Gameboy Games:
- [taken] Kirby's Dreamland
- [taken] Radar Mission

Misc:
- GBA SP: Plastic Console Holder (I am skeptical of such designs, but I much prefer to use this whilst using LSDJ. Comfier to grip and less chance of nudging the cart)
- GBA SP: Car Cigarette Lighter Charger [x3]
- GBA SP: Black Carry Case [x2]
- [taken] Transferrer 2 (w/ install disc and cable)
- GBA>GBA Sync Cable for use with LSDJ/Nanoloop
- [taken] Polaroid Camera

N64 console and SNES console are [taken] but the C64 (not cables) and C64 games are still available.

Last edited by Edward Shallow (Feb 11, 2014 9:46 pm)

UK, Leicester

I'm interested in the transferrer 2, writing you a pm now

UK

Interested in transferrer 2 too but Alpine beat me to it tongue

Scotland

Is there anything else you're looking for Edd? I may have something like it, or know someone who does.

Michigan

Next in line for the Transferer.

King's Lynn, UK

Will gladly take Starfox adventures, Goldeneye, Majora's Mask, and Vigilante 8 off your hands. If you could pm me with the cost for postage and a paypal email, it would make me a happy man.

Scotland

Updated list! Those who have asked have their packages waiting. I'm waiting on one more address and if I receive it, I'll send them out today.

Turku, FIN

I'd like the snes stuff!

Scotland

Consider it yours, KeFF.

Scotland

I also have a C64 console only, Blue N64 [PAL] console only (w/ blue controller) and SNES [PAL] console only.

Scotland

Oh, and a European SNES controller (works on all machines though)

King's Lynn, UK

Ooh, you could easily add the SNES, controller and N64 to mine if you haven't sent it already.

Scotland

I have two grey DMGs too.

I like dmg's...

Scotland

Your cover of Roygbiv is fucking beautiful. Would you like both of the DMGs? Anything else you like or are on the look out for? I may have it, or know someone who does.

Thanks! smile I actually made a BOC 2xLSDJ set. I should really record it sometime. 15 minutes of BOC bleeps...

I'm looking for stuff, mainly wink
And I have a snes. And I like things with buttons.

Anything I can mod, really. I'm a bit of a case-modder.