USA

Thebasebit Recordings is proud to present you with our second release: "Refresh" the new full-length by Trey Frey.

It would be overkill to try to hype this up any more using words. Listen for yourself.. and I think you will understand.

You can download it here https://thebasebitrecs.bandcamp.com/alb … 02-refresh

Have a nice day (~ ̄▽ ̄)~ ∩(︶▽︶)∩ ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

BK

A Triumph. So so killer. Well done Trey!!!!!

Milwaukee, WI

Indeed, this rules!  Jamming hard and linking to any of my chip skeptic buddies.  Fantastic!

Seattle, WA US

ayyyyyyyyy

Katowice, Poland

Although it's not my style, I really liked it! Especially the work done on the quality of the sound.

Good job.

Milwaukee, WI

Also, that filtered chord thing on Phantasmagoria HOW THE

BK
Theta_Frost wrote:

yeah I want to know this too for sure.

Brooklyn NY US

This release is crazy good. I get tired just thinking about how many hours must've gone into the sound design alone, to say nothing of the ultra-tight, ultra-controlled programming. Knocked it out of the park my man!

Alabama
Kris k wrote:
Theta_Frost wrote:

This. The phasing has to be some witchcraft. Super fine oscillation and detuning are not sufficient explanation.

ohio gozaimasu

Yeah this is pretty fucking fantastic

hiding under your bed
MaxDolensky wrote:
Kris k wrote:

This. The phasing has to be some witchcraft. Super fine oscillation and detuning are not sufficient explanation.

Need to know this.

Amazing release, man. If I've got the spare cash I may throw it towards a CD in the near-future.

Earth

Witchcraft

Utah

Hats off to you, sir. An exquisite release.

Australia

Pretty blown away by this.  It's damn hard to write with 2 x DMG's... well, more just a headscrew!!   Love your mixing / mastering too.  Comes together A++  :-)

Los Angeles

rocking it

Dope. Kind of puzzled why he didn't go with "Reyfresh" as the album title though.

Last edited by inclination (Feb 13, 2014 10:10 pm)