kelso washington

I have looked EVERYWHERE, and I cannot find a reasonable, functioning, nes for sale, I dont need cords or controllers or games, just the system.
I'm not very happy with the clone I bought, it works fine and all, but I want the REAL DEAL! my price range is about $20, I can go to $30. If that's too cheap, welcome to america. Pm me if your intrested, I am also willing to do any trades if anyone would like. I can get a pic of my games and stuff when I can.

Last edited by cris2600 (Feb 15, 2014 8:42 pm)

United States

haha, I feel welcomed to the US of A. Thank you. It's to cheap though. Shipping alone is probably going to be between 10-15$

Minneapolis

If you want an NES that cheap, get geared up for garage sale season. That's about all you'll get. Option 2 is to get a busted one and fix it yourself. Option 3 is to pay what the market value is for a working one. If you didn't notice, the US is kinda still in recession mode and everything is more expensive and your dollar isn't gonna go as far. It's just how things go. :shrug:

nowhere
collin wrote:

my price range is about $20, I can go to $30. If that's too cheap, welcome to america. Pm me if your intrested, I am also willing to do any trades if anyone would like. I can get a pic of my games and stuff when I can.

prices for NES on ebay range from $40-$150, sometimes more.. (not including postage), and depends what is packaged with it (accessories, games etc.). I've seen some NESs sell for some crazy prices and I've seen them go for next to nothing. If you manage to pick one up for $20 then that would be the bargain of the century.. or broken smile

clovis CA

i have about 4 right now. pay for shipping and ill send it your way. i only have units sadly hmm pm me if your interested

Portland, OR

Keep checking Goodwill, and keep in mind that their stock/what's actually out on the shelves changes daily. I live in Portland, like an hour away, and even though retro game stuff tends to get snapped up immediately here, I still see probably one NES a month for between $20-$30. But then, I'm constantly checking thrift stores and yard sales for that kind of thing.

Last edited by jerkemy (Feb 26, 2014 8:00 am)

IL, US

http://chipmusic.org/forums/topic/10617 … midipines/
selling one, minus cart door... works great

Jelly Stone park, MD USA
jerkemy wrote:

Keep checking Goodwill, and keep in mind that their stock/what's actually out on the shelves changes daily. I live in Portland, like an hour away, and even though retro game stuff tends to get snapped up immediately here, I still see probably one NES a month for between $20-$30. But then, I'm constantly checking thrift stores and yard sales for that kind of thing.

This is my MO also, you just have to be patient. Also Goodwill has their own auction site, which might be worth your while but shipping costs could be a killer.
Yogi

Portland, OR

shopgoodwill.com is super hit or miss. People's pricing seems informed by the idea that anything retro is worth big bucks; you see a lot of Super Mario/Duck Hunt loose for $15 etc. I did snag a clear Play It Loud DMG for $11 though. (plus shipping and handling, but a good deal since they're usually more like $40.)