Rhode Island

put me down for 2 of them if its not too late. Also new labels for both and an lsdj label would be sweet big_smile

SLC, UT

@ 2PLAYER PM'd.

MaxDolensky and softRESET, what's a payment eta?

Alabama

Today. How much are the two stickers for me?

SLC, UT

Nothing, I'm including a mother label with every one and lsdj by request until I run out. So you're covered!

Alabama

Cool! $12.50 is going your away in a few moments!

SLC, UT

Received!

Also 2PLAYER is in for two.

At this point we have enough orders for bulk pricing. I'm going to place the order tomorrow evening when I get home from work. If anyone knows softRESET ping him as he hasn't read the PM I sent yesterday.

Anyone else who wants to get in on this, there's room if you can pay by tomorrow night!

Arizona

Put me down for one.

SLC, UT

pm'd

Jackson, MI

aaaaaagh pm'd, sorry @_@

SLC, UT

Ordered!

Douglas, Wyoming

so pumped right now

SLC, UT

Got the labels printed off today. They look great! Texture is great too, hard to distinguish between real labels in my opinion. The only real factor here is how well you can cut (I'm not cutting all these out precisely for you!) Anyways, here's a picture:

UK, Leicester

they look really nice man!

Bucks County, PA

Awesome job! Those look fantastic!

SLC, UT

Got a a donor cart shell and applied a label. Other than my sketchy xacto knife cutting, I'm pretty pleased. This image looks like bad Photoshop oddly enough...

SLC, UT

Good news guys! Seller shipped last night, and by some miracle UPS already got it to the US. It's scheduled for delivery tomorrow, which means I'll be able to take advantage of the weekend and get them all shipped out!

Here's the tracking info in case  you don't believe how fast this got from shanghai to anchorage: