Cincinnati, OH

In the first thread everyone was acting pretty crazy but when you posted about your gameboy a second time no one was reacting negatively... But I do recall you bumping the thread... A LOT. Not being mean or anything here, but you really don't belong in this forum.

NC in the US of America

It's bad etiquette to constantly bump your thread and double-post to respond to every comment that is posted in it. Use the edit button every once in awhile if you really feel the need to quote everybody. Check out the other BST threads and notice the strong lack of consecutive back-to-back posts by the Original Poster within a 24 hour period.

All these threads just make me feel like you are a dramatic attention-monger. :\ I thought the whole thing was funny but you kept dragging it on with your "hahaha yes! LOL!" "genius! I love this!!" "Your trolling of me is truly amazing XD" Nthtuple-posting.

I do kinda think that it is unfair if aggressive harassers don't get so much as a warning PM while a retaliatory act by the person being attacked gets him banned. There was a lot of bad behavior on all sides.

Tacoma WA
John Riselvato wrote:
americasteam7 wrote:

This is a warning to any other potential sellers. Don't advertise anything your selling on this site unless its dirt cheap.

This is incorrect, which shows you still don't understand the reaction the community took. The point is, do your research, know the product and value it at an appropriate price. Since this community has a huge amount of modders, we are not going to fall for your over priced mods. You were trying to sell a mod to a community that creates these mods, how do you expect to get away with pricing it incorrectly.

In any case, we welcome potential sellers, just do your research.

Also, no one wants you to leave, no one told you to leave, we just wanted you to see your mistake and move on. You're just drawing attention to yourself because if you weren't, you wouldn't label this with the "GOLD DMG" guy to draw eyes to the post. But Cheers mate.

This.

You came trying to make a buck, not for anything else. 

You were warned by a mod to stop bumping your sale thread.  You didn't.  So stuff happened. 

And honestly since you were trying to rip off the community I see no reason to take your side.  You're on a musical forum trying to sell at collector prices with no mods done that are musically useful for a widely inflated prices.

TSSBAY01

im sorry for telling to come here guys. i thought it would be fun.

Spain

I remember seeing the first thread. Could anyone remind of what was the price of the unit and the mods done besides the paintjob? Thanks.

As a funny coincidence there's a golden DMG shell in my possesion that I wanted to draw on and mod.

/dev/sda2

And so, the saga of failure continues... Seriously though. -_-

Playboy Man-Baby

This guy is like if Shia LaBeouf's crazy apology-antics were melted down and molded into a person.

Taichung, Taiwan

SLC, UT

Not to mention he didn't even take 1 minute to figure out which section to post his sale in. I saw it, reported it for being in the wrong section and semi pleaded for it to be closed because I knew this would happen. Well not THIS, I never thought it would be 4 threads later and still this.

I think part of the problem is that due to other HUGE sites (like reddit and 4chan) people are mistaken and think that cm.o is huge as well. Truth is there's maybe 100 regular users here, with only about another 100 irregular users. You have to treat this more like a bunch of mutual friends hanging out than a spotlight talent show. Just think, if you went to a party with some people how weird would it be to pause the music grab the mic and do your "what's up guys I'm teh penguin of doom, I know I'm new here but I have a lot of potential to be a really cool guy" type of intro. No! You come in, try to get in on a conversation and drop a line or two when you have something to say. Eventually people will remember you and enjoy you. Why is this such a foreign concept online?

IL, US
stargazer wrote:

Not to mention he didn't even take 1 minute to figure out which section to post his sale in. I saw it, reported it for being in the wrong section and semi pleaded for it to be closed because I knew this would happen. Well not THIS, I never thought it would be 4 threads later and still this.

I think part of the problem is that due to other HUGE sites (like reddit and 4chan) people are mistaken and think that cm.o is huge as well. Truth is there's maybe 100 regular users here, with only about another 100 irregular users. You have to treat this more like a bunch of mutual friends hanging out than a spotlight talent show. Just think, if you went to a party with some people how weird would it be to pause the music grab the mic and do your "what's up guys I'm teh penguin of doom, I know I'm new here but I have a lot of potential to be a really cool guy" type of intro. No! You come in, try to get in on a conversation and drop a line or two when you have something to say. Eventually people will remember you and enjoy you. Why is this such a foreign concept online?

well put, though your exact numbers are probably about half of what it really is...but yeah, 200-500 people probably post each month, not a ton

Alive and well in fucksville

i traded in 7 games at a gamers store... got like $73 in store credit... didnt this dude have like 5 games with the gold dmg? i would say he was being plenty fair. too many fucking trolls on this site.

e.s.c. wrote:

reported it for being in the wrong section and semi pleaded for it to be closed because I knew this would happen.

you report a lot I'm guessing

Taichung, Taiwan
bitjacker wrote:

i traded in 7 games at a gamers store... got like $73 in store credit... didnt this dude have like 5 games with the gold dmg? i would say he was being plenty fair. too many fucking trolls on this site.

We have flash carts, we don't need games.

IL, US
12ianma wrote:
e.s.c. wrote:

reported it for being in the wrong section and semi pleaded for it to be closed because I knew this would happen.

you report a lot I'm guessing

you need to learn how to use the quote function, stargazer said that, i quoted him

Alive and well in fucksville

I know. i have flash carts too. there are actually a few games i havent been able to get working on my wii homebrew channel or any flashcarts.

Last edited by bitjacker (Feb 16, 2014 8:16 pm)

How do u not know I was xploit it 4 teh funnies.

I swear to god man I could burry the hatchet in a heartbeat. Ur panties so far in bunch.