Tucson, AZ

Gear up, put on your helmet and sit back for Lander, a 20 minute journey of the four operators of the Galileon out of the ocean and into space. Linde's 8bitpeoples debut showcases his more ambient and floaty musical strata using simple FM synthesis and a couple of slow-working years of on and off tinkering with the songs. The resulting track list is a chronological journey of trance inducing loops, mellow pads, buzzing leads and bubbling sound effects all put together during unhealthily late nights, forming an unmistakably digital, yet organic, science fiction soundtrack. Listen and enjoy.

Tracklisting
---
01 Galileon
02 Depths
03 Void Traveller
04 Satellites
05 Heights

// DOWNLOAD 8BP107 //

\o/ woo!

Berkeley, CA

FM Block at 8BP! Woo!

Tokyo, Japan

Wow, I didn't see this coming at all, its fucking brilliant. Anyone know what hardware is being used?

Bronx, NY

Fucking yes? Fucking yes.

Adelaide, Australia

This is ACE! Wonderful sounding tracks. I love the artwork, too. Nice work Linde!

@Lazerbeat: Sounds like TFM Maker to me.

Last edited by freezedream (Apr 19, 2010 5:34 am)

Sweden

Thanks for the comments! Yes, it's all TFM Music Maker exclusively. The "post production" only involves changing the gain of the tracks.

Vienna

loving it!

uhajdafdfdfa

Hot (haven't listened yet).

Last edited by ant1 (Apr 19, 2010 8:14 am)

England

this is my kind of outer space.

space out captain.

Earthling

This is lush. I love it, great release

Jellica wrote:

space out captain.

Tokyo, Japan
boomlinde wrote:

Thanks for the comments! Yes, it's all TFM Music Maker exclusively. The "post production" only involves changing the gain of the tracks.

This really is lovely, Thanks so much for sharing it.

and well spotted Freeze. I thought you might have guessed correctly.

A gray world of dread

That's some sweet FM right there. Extra kudos for the drums, very well done.

New York City

This release is enormous.

Unsubscribe

The last 1:25 of void traveler knocks my socks off. AND I WEAR REALLY TIGHT FITTING SOCKS.