Hastings, UK

Like backlights, and the varying parts for ProSound? I've found several US sites, but I don't want to wait/pay for shipping. Any sites will be appreciated.
Thanks.

UK, Leicester

I just buy from the US sites, there hasn't really been a reliable seller of chiptune stuff in the UK for about 3 or 4 years. You kinda just have to deal with waiting two weeks for your stuff to arrive, and the shipping isn't that bad.

UK

^^^ This. I've always bought from Kitsch's store however I know the other US sellers regularly ship here.

You could always get components from Maplins, or http://www.bitsbox.co.uk/ are pretty cheap and ship same day (if you order early).

matt's mind

if its basic components you are looking for try maplins, bitsbox, or farnell.  you'll save some on shipping buying local, naturally

i ship something to the UK every day now, it'd be no problem.  the other US resellers shouldn't have a problem either, but if UK shipping rates don't show up in the checkout procedure i'm sure contacting them would sort it out!

I've always found Kitsch to be very quick when posting to the UK especially if its just components!

Nottingham, UK

I dabble in electronics generally so I just use Rapidonline and get things in bulk if it's just electronic components.

Last edited by ForaBrokenEarth (Feb 19, 2014 6:06 pm)

Hastings, UK

Cool, thanks guys. Guess I'll just import my stuff. smile

Last edited by Apeshit (Jul 17, 2019 12:30 am)

Hartlepool, UK

Thanks for the compliment Robert!

I'd like to think I'm reliable! I suppose I don't really blow my own marketing trumpet enough so I don't blame you guys for not knowing I exist lol.

If any of you guys are going to any of the Comic Cons/Retro Games shows, you should come and introduce yourself, I love meeting people face to face!
Heres a list of the shows I'm doing this year. http://gameboymodscouk.ipage.com/index. … tion_id=11

Thanks
Shaun

Last edited by fretwanger (Mar 4, 2014 11:30 pm)