Litebritedeath Land

I have a huge favor to ask of anyone that has the time and desire to help me out.  I've kind of disappeared off of here and didn't get things mailed out and still have a few things to mail out and wanted to explain what's been going on in my life.  I work for a disabled man named mick.  He has an aggressive form of CMT a muscular disease that's had him in a wheelchair since he was 15.  I started working with him as an in home health care provider over 2 years ago.  We became very close as we shared a lot of the same interest and ideals and honestly I consider him to be my best friend.  Over the last 4 months I've had to call 911 3 times because he had became very delirious and confused and was talking to people that were not there,  thinking people were hurting him that were not real, and a bunch of other crazy shit a failing mind can make you believe.  Well the last 911 call and ambulance ride was last Thursday.  The hospital said he was "normal" and sent him back home on the ambulance the same night they took him in.  His birthday was on Friday and he turned 72.  He hasn't ate for 5 days as he's to weak to eat and his brain is shutting  down so he forgets things instantly.  It tears me apart to see him his way.  For what he lacked in muscle mass he made up for with a brilliant mind.  Mick could literally store phone numbers in his head after hearing them once.  He "ate like a dog" his words not mine,  he did everything he could do on his own by himself.  He's in the final stages of death now and can't even remember where he is when he's in his own bedroom.  I remind him that no other 72 year old has 4 Buffy posters on their walls and it's still hard for him to focus.  I spent an hour last night letting him know how much of an impact he made on my life and that he was my best friend and that I loved him.  I told him I know he has to go soon and he agreed and said he was thinking about a movie where two best friends had to say their last goodbyes and we said ours.  I'm going to miss the fuck out of Mick.  I'm losing my "job" but it never felt like one and losing someone so close hurts a lot more than losing a job.  I've rambled long enough and I'm crying again.  The favor I need is someone to send all my music gear to to sell for me.  I'll pay to ship it to you and use what I make off it to refund the few people I owe still and give whomever helps me a cut too.  I have 3 custom gameboys, 2 USB carts, Nanoloop with the USB transfer thing, and possibly an RM1X.  I need to sell this stuff but I'm too sad and stressed out to do anything right now.  I have a fiancée, her little girl, and our little boy to take care of and I'm going to be out of work soon with a broken heart to match.  Sorry for rambling I just needed to get this off my chest and let people know what's been going on.

Thanks for your time

Corey Brin

Canada

I'm very very sorry to hear this:( I hope everything goes well for you soon. It sounds to me like your fiancée and the little ones are your glimmers of hope. Focus on them and the happiness they exude smile I'm sorry I can't help you with the shipping, but I just wanted to show my sympathy. It sounds like you've had one of the best experiences a person could have.

Taichung, Taiwan

Praying for you bro.

TX

I can help you with this. I'll send you a PM.

TSSBAY01

fuck man, thats terrible to hear. dont sweat selling these items, any of us who would take the time to read that would understand your situation. dude had an impact on you, so try and remember that, and share that positive impact with others in as inspiring of a way as you can. someone here will help out with that stuff, be strong man.

seattle

good luck, dude. loss is always hard, but it'll be okay.

Litebritedeath Land

Mick passed away today... I'll miss him a ton.  He was an amazing human being and he will never leave my heart.

United States

Damn man. I hope you are staying strong. I'm sorry you lost someone so close to you.

I'm not sure how you are doing with work now, but craigslist always has new listings. Hopefully that can help you a bit. Best of luck mate. The community is always here for you.

Tacoma, WA

I am sorry for your loss. He sounds like he was really special to you. Don't let him leave in your heart and memory, for no one is ever truly gone until they are forgotten.

Litebritedeath Land

Thanks for the kind words everyone.  I'm coping half ass lol.  My mental health issues are all over the place as I lost my only sort of schedule(work) and I'm all over the place with sleep and feeling like I need to be going to micks or waking up "ready for work" it's all really weird to be honest.  I still have my disability coming in once a month so I'm okay finacially.  I'm getting a decent tax return within the next 10 days so please PM me if I owe you as I'm really REALLY bad at remembering things especially right now.  In order to keep myself halfway sane I've decided to start keeping and breeding Tarantulas and Roaches.  I have a B. Smithi (Mexican red knee) now and 6 slings(spiderlings) on their way in the mail along with 1000 B. Lat roaches.  Tarantulas are quite the amazing little creatures and I enjoy taking care of them immensely.  Luckily my fiancée is getting over her fear of spiders since my Mexican Flame Knee Ralph has been around.  smile

I hate most spiders, but tarantulas don't really bother me.  I found one when I was a kid and brought it inside for a couple weeks.  Once I noticed it wasn't doing so great I let it go.

I don't imagine breeding roaches to be that difficult, since they seem to do pretty good with minimal care in many places.  Do you just give them food, water and places to hide?  Can the tarantulas eat them?

Litebritedeath Land
rygD wrote:

I hate most spiders, but tarantulas don't really bother me.  I found one when I was a kid and brought it inside for a couple weeks.  Once I noticed it wasn't doing so great I let it go.

I don't imagine breeding roaches to be that difficult, since they seem to do pretty good with minimal care in many places.  Do you just give them food, water and places to hide?  Can the tarantulas eat them?

Yeah roaches just eat fresh fruit, veggies, and dog food for protein .  They are super easy to breed and make great feeders for Tarantulas, reptiles, some fish, and even humans if you are into eating insects lol.  You can raise them in a big Rubbermaid tub with egg crates for hiding and breeding along with water gel and food.  Also need heat as they can't breed unless kept around 80•F.  B. Lats are perfect for T's as they are roughly cricket sized as adults and babies are the same as "pin head crickets" for feeding spiderlings.  Roaches have far longer life spans than crickets, don't smell as bad, and don't eat each other like crickets do.