detroit
ClairBear wrote:

Helllllo I might able to if a collab with anyone would be interested

let people know what program(s) you use!

Iowa
barbeque wrote:
ClairBear wrote:

Helllllo I might able to if a collab with anyone would be interested

let people know what program(s) you use!

AH yes! LGPT, Milkytracker, and OpenMPT

detroit

im already doing a collab for this comp but if i find time i would be open to a piggy jam.

South Korea

This album would be INSANE if we can get as many collabs/remixes/battles as possible... EVERYBODY that's keen to team up with others, make yourselves heard, and let us know what program you use.
Also, you are allowed to contribute as many tracks as you want, so if anybody wants to do a solo AND a collab track, DO IT!!!!!!

PS. I'm down do collab with anybody on a LGPT song. I've never co-composed a track though, so I don't know how well it will go.

Iowa
DeerPresident wrote:

This album would be INSANE if we can get as many collabs/remixes/battles as possible... EVERYBODY that's keen to team up with others, make yourselves heard, and let us know what program you use.
Also, you are allowed to contribute as many tracks as you want, so if anybody wants to do a solo AND a collab track, DO IT!!!!!!

PS. I'm down do collab with anybody on a LGPT song. I've never co-composed a track though, so I don't know how well it will go.

I be down with collab with you. Also if no theme has been presented yet, I came up earlier with Business Tutorial Music or Generic Lounge Music

Detroit, MI
ClairBear wrote:

Generic Lounge Music

A cheesy jazz-elevator song is already playing in my head. I wouldn't mind this.

Edit: Is it wrong to do my resampling in FL Studio?

Last edited by Nursey (Feb 21, 2014 3:17 am)

detroit
Nursey wrote:
ClairBear wrote:

Generic Lounge Music

A cheesy jazz-elevator song is already playing in my head. I wouldn't mind this.

Edit: Is it wrong to do my resampling in FL Studio?

use whatever you must. so long as the samples come from the aforementioned website shit is cool.

Yokohama, Japan

Count me in (Katachi999) the last colab was great fun, and now I have a collection of samples from freepublicmusic.com I can get down to writing. Although I believe they have put some new tunes up since, must check them out.
For a theme I like the generic lounge / elevator music thing.
Or we could kinda go with the Olympic thing now and make motivational / uplifting songs, you know these dodgy ones we hear with promotional videos to make you feel like your live will change or you will feel more fulfilled if you bought their product or service.
Just my suggestions, I'm happy with any theme really, I'm just happy there is another Stockwave coming.

South Korea
ClairBear wrote:

I be down with collab with you. Also if no theme has been presented yet, I came up earlier with Business Tutorial Music or Generic Lounge Music

Excellent! Collab it is then! PM me with your ideas.

Iowa
DeerPresident wrote:
ClairBear wrote:

Excellent! Collab it is then! PM me with your ideas.

Alrighty I'll let you know! smile

South Korea

Great, I like all the theme suggestions so far, let's try to get a couple more and then have a vote. Democracy is 100% stockwave!

i love everything ok i'll do it!

Iowa
defPREMIUM wrote:

Oh my god! YES! I WANT MOAR!

and i love the theme : D "go team!" is perfect

South Korea
defPREMIUM wrote:

Yes, and we love you tongue

Iowa

This is the most participated comp and I'm lovin' it smile