----------------------------------------UPDATE 02/04/14--------------------------------------------------------

Well after 71 days (22/01/14 - 02/04/14) of pursuit I have finally received a refund! This didn't come without continual persistence though. In the end I had to track down a phone number and call him from overseas as my emails nearing the end were all unreplied too. I understand that his business is going through a transitional period, but 3 months to get a refund?! Though I am happy with the outcome, I must be honest, I don't believe i will be ordering from this website again. In the end it wasn't worth the effort for a $45 refund and I certainly wouldn't have got it if I gave up at any point of the journey. But I am grateful for it and thanks again.

Some people may think this critique sounds a little harsh but I am giving my honest opinion of events and believe my thoughts are well just considering the circumstances.

---------------------------------------UPDATE 23/03/14----------------------------------------------------------
Today is the 23rd of March. It has almost been one month since return posting the faulty Ems cartridge to nonfinate electronics. This was at request of them, they promised a full refund. I have emailed them many times since posting the item without reply, they have completely ignored me. I have been trying to resolve this problem since 17/01/14, this is totally shocking customer service. I work offshore as part of the Royal Navy, so my 3 month vacation is almost over. They have not managed to correct this situation in that period of time which is embarrassing! I would strongly recommend others not to use this website.

--------------------------------------UPDATE 15/03/14----------------------------------------------------------
I have now sent 4 emails since returning the item to them on 27/02/14 without reply or refund. Their customer service is appalling, I feel they have stolen my money. PEOPLE, PLEASE  BE WARNED!

-------------------------------------UPDATE 11/03/14-----------------------------------------------------------
Since return posting the item to the seller on 27/02/14, I have sent 3 emails to them without reply or refund. This leads me to believe that they are actively avoiding me or their customer service is extremely poor. I have been contacting this seller for 2 and a half months with this issue and it is yet to be resolved. They have my money and now also the item I have returned.

-----------------------------------UPDATE 08/03/14 ----------------------------------------------------------
Since creating this topic, the seller has since contacted me and offered a refund. But after posting the item back on 27/02/14 I am still waiting for any reply to my emails sent to them and still waiting for a refund.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This may get taken down but I think it would be of benefit for other potential buyers

Around about 12/01/2014 I made an order at nonfinite Electronics. Unfortunately one of the items was faulty (a flash cartridge). I had tried it on other gameboys and various other methods to try to remedy the problem. None of which worked.

I contacted the seller giving a detailed description of the problem and things I had already tried. To which I didnt receive a reply. I sent a further 2 emails over the space of two weeks and also didnt get a reply. I then messaged the seller on this forum as I see he/her is active. Yet again without reply. As of writing this it is about 5-6 weeks after order.

I am very disappointed with the service of this seller as they have clearly ignored the problem and brushed me aside. The seller obviously has no interest once the item has received the customer, even if it is faulty. 

I would suggest others take caution before using this seller. I have since changed to kitsch-bent which I should have done years ago!

Last edited by Anonymouse (Apr 2, 2014 9:23 am)

Seattle, WA

Except kitsch bent is rarely in stock with what I need. Also ordering from nonfinite gets you free stickers.

ℑndiana ║█║▌║█║▌

If you see he is active on here why no PM em?
only ask cuz i've ordered from him alot and never had issues

Joliette, QC, Canada
UnderCoverDisOrder wrote:

I did message him on here (3 times) - I said this in my opening post.

Taichung, Taiwan

Are you sure that the flash cart is faulty? Did you have someone look at it for you?

Alive and well in fucksville
Anonymouse wrote:

I did message him on here (3 times) - I said this in my opening post.

No offense, bud, but have you considered user error? what exactly is happening to your flashcart? there are many people on here that are willing to diagnose software/ hardware issues.
if you are trying to put a game you dont own on it... there are some games that simply dont work, as most flashcarts dont have some components. ex. kirby tilt and tumble has an accelerometer.
Tell us what you are trying to do and we will help you.

chicago

Kitsch is the shit.

UK, Leicester

Weather or not the flashcart really is faulty isn't the point, the point is that a seller has seemingly repeatedly ignored attempts to contact them about a product. Even if it was just a reply to go "thats not faulty, do x and it'll work" it would be better than just ignoring it outright.

Madison, WI

Hey Anonymouse.  To tell you the truth, my customer service manager, Kerry, and I had a bit of a miscommunication.  We both discussed your situation when I noticed I had three seemingly identical messages in my inbox. I figured she had handled it after that point, to my error.

My apologies.  I have Kerry looking into our back end now to pull up your deets, we'll be in touch shortly.

I've ordered a lot from nonfinite and have asked them questions and have never had any problems or delays to a response.  Thanks for the great shop and customer service nonfinite.

SLC, UT

Seriously, this guy. nonfinite is great.

Why make a thread when all you're doing is posting negative feedback? Should I make a thread called "WARNING: Anonymouse is annoying"?

Lexington, KY
stargazer wrote:

Why make a thread when all you're doing is posting negative feedback? Should I make a thread called "WARNING: Anonymouse is annoying"?

That might be a bit unfair. I think the op had a good intention at heart. If the problem is fixed, though, I think it would be right to close this thread.

Tacoma WA

maybe edit the title when you guys get things straightened out?

New York

I have never had issues with any products from Nonfinite or getting a response to questions.

Nottingham, UK
nonfinite wrote:

Hey Anonymouse.  To tell you the truth, my customer service manager, Kerry, and I had a bit of a miscommunication.  We both discussed your situation when I noticed I had three seemingly identical messages in my inbox. I figured she had handled it after that point, to my error.

My apologies.  I have Kerry looking into our back end now to pull up your deets, we'll be in touch shortly.

And that's the end of that chapter