Detroit

FUCK I JUST GOT MONEY TOO AHHHHHHHHHH

SLC, UT

You could always just buy one individually, it's not like you're saving a TON of money. And I'll send you a label for free if you do! smile

SLC, UT

So check out what came in the mail today! I was impressed that they each came with a case. Also the label is a little better too. I haven't tested all of them (and probably won't) but the one I did had two saves ready to go! I'll be shipping these out tomorrow!

Cincinnati, OH

Those look good. I might buy one pretty soon. tongue

Florida

Oh man, I'm so excited!

SLC, UT

Shipped out this morning!

Jackson, MI

Yessssss!

Rhode Island

yyyyyyeeesssssssss

Bucks County, PA

Woooo!!

UK, Leicester

rad

Michigan

Got mine today. Thanks!
weeeeee~

Jackson, MI

Got mine as well! The labels look real nice :3

Michigan
softRESET wrote:

Got mine as well! The labels look real nice :3

You mean the replacement labels he printed, right? I agree. The original label looks like poops! tongue

SLC, UT

Thanks guys! The seller was great too, I would recommend him to anyone. Surprisingly good communication throughout and he upgraded the shipping from China post to UPS for free. That shaved a solid month off the whole deal.

I do have a question though, does anyone know if the official Mother 3 carts had FRAM or battery backed ram?

EDIT: FRAM it is? Found this image:

Have you checked out the pcb on the repros? Pretty interesting to me, with that eprom adapter board.

Last edited by stargazer (Feb 25, 2014 1:03 am)

Michigan

Yeah, the adapter is neat. I wish I had bought a second one to attempt flashing other rooms to it. I haven't checked the data sheet just yet.