The City Of Angels

Hey, anyone interested in the http://8bitcollective.org domain?

I noticed 8bc is dead now for sure, for years now it seems... good times fucking around with that site. Many lulz.

Any reasonable offers will be considered.

Need to sell off all the domains i've snatched up over the years, this is just one of many, lmao.

Perhaps you can start a new h8bitcollective? FIND THE NEXT CRYSTAL CASTLES OMGZ?!?! BUSINESS INCENTIVE GALORE!

actually, i should just direct it to http://crystalcastles.com instead of TDS. funnier that way.

thanks

-Monolicious

P.S. just to abide by the rules apparently, lets say i want to sell it for $1337 OBO

Last edited by Mono (Feb 25, 2014 8:08 am)

The City Of Angels

oh and if you wish to remain anonymous, you can reach me via IRC, via PM

I'm mono on the server.

or you can just pop in over at #tds, same server as this site's IRC # is hosted on etc etc esper or w/e it is, i forget lol

thanks

P.S. 8BC DRAMA NOT INCLUDED! BUT FREE SHIPPING!

Last edited by Mono (Feb 25, 2014 8:31 am)

Liverpool, UK

I'll give ya tree fiddy

Swansea, UK

AI WIL PAE 1MILLIUN INTERNETZ.

It's such a conflict - In one way I bet you could get great traffic from that site even if it just forwarded onto an artist's bandcamp or whatever. In another way, what a shameless way to get traffic to a site.

8bc.org still og

Milwaukee, WI

HE LIVES!

Also he who does this shall be shamed.

Unsubscribe

Cue jose's lawyerdad in 3..2.

Nomad's Land

Ahahaha Mono you old domain squatting grouch tongue I think you should totally keep that domain, no one else is worthy of it wink

Lexington, KY
Mono wrote:

actually, i should just direct it to http://crystalcastles.com instead of TDS.

heh heh hue hue

The City Of Angels
donotrunwithpixels wrote:

what a shameless way to get traffic to a site.

and that's a bad thing.... how again? You swear someone was fucking dead babies or something, lmao.

irrlichtproject wrote:

Ahahaha Mono you old domain squatting grouch tongue I think you should totally keep that domain, no one else is worthy of it wink

Maybe I should create a parody site and it'd be COMPLETELY legal.

It worked for Dumb Starbucks:

... until Los Angeles County Health Department shut it down. Luckily for h8bitcollective, you don't have to serve any food tongue

Also, cease and desist letters mean squat shit! If you know anything about law, lawyers send that shit out 24/7 like AIDS. It doesn't mean squat shit. They use those to intimidate and scare people. I've done it to sort issues myself. Trust me, it was pure bullshit. Most of the time you can call the bluffs. If they are serious, they will spend all the cash to take a person to court, usually they want to avoid that cuz obviously that cost $$$$. That's what I did with my bullshit cease and desist against someone not too long ago, over a completely unrelated matter.

I or anyone who buys it can just call it h8bitCollective (or any other parody name e.g. Dumb 8bitCollective), claim to be a living breathing art parody and still use the same url (at least to redirect).

And either way, you can use names like ChipMusicCollective, if you want to avoid parodies. 8bitMovement. ChipCollective. 8ChipCollective. SIDCollective. 8CollectiveBit. Bit8Collective. 8GayCollective, the possibilities are endless! 16bitCollective? As long as you avoid using 8bitcollective as one entire word, you're fine. For 8-bit and Collective, separately are not trademarked words. Too general terms to be able to be trademarked separately.

Loopholes and ideas, i has them.

But yes, keep them offers comin'.

Last edited by Mono (Feb 26, 2014 8:32 am)

The City Of Angels
TSC wrote:

HE LIVES!

Lets face it, I only came back from the dead to give you a cyber-sext BJ, in exchange for unreleased material.

*mono vigorously types away using exotic symbols on his keyboard, as he restlessly awaits pure unadulterated uncensored new music*

*his veins soon fill with red blood cells, pumping away with every keystroke*

Last edited by Mono (Feb 26, 2014 8:38 am)

UK, Leicester

I just wish my name was Nathan, imo n8bitcollective.org would be rad as fuck

Milwaukee, WI

Just link it to this video in the meantime:

big_smile

TSC wrote:

Just link it to this video in the meantime:

big_smile

Whaaaat...
Look at those power moves.
ALMOST as badass as the dance at 1:53:

Milwaukee, WI

Hmmm...I don't know. I love wet-noodle goth dancing and all (I've been known to do it myself, even) but DAF kind of owns power moves: