Hey everyone. I decided to join this website tonight. I think its pretty cool and the music on this site is awesome. I look forward to more music and to maybe even making my own music sometime. I am a user on nintendoage under a different username. A few weeks back I caught up with an auction listing on nintendoage about a gold game boy. According to some users on nintendoage, americasteam, the user who posted the thread, advertised the listing on here. I caught up with the threads and it seems to me that americasteam was treated very unfairly. What do you guys have to say on the matter? =\

Detroit

dude just no

Alabama

inb4 close

Taichung, Taiwan

IBTL!!!

Your average chipmusic.org user:

Last edited by ForTheWin! (Feb 28, 2014 6:59 am)

Taichung, Taiwan

ip block pls.

California

Well I guess if you really want to dig yourself deeper into this instead of trying to fix things it's your prerogative, man.

matt's mind
ForTheWin! wrote:

Your average chipmusic.org user:

Please refer to rules 1, 2 and 9.

Also you should cover your identity better, you've been previously banned as user americasteam7, and the ban applies to your use of this site as a person not under that account.

So you're banned still.  This new account is closed.

detroit

ayyyyyyyyy

matt's mind

and, closing this.

in the future, if you all would just not feed the troll, we'll get around to it when we notice and just close it.

we're very well aware how disgusted everyone has become with the childishness!