Dallas/Fort Worth, TX

Gonna try to make it to the 3/7 date since you'll be in my town!

How long are you going to be in Austin? TX Chip is trying to get together a couple shows. I'll be down there after the 9th.

buffalo, NY

Only until the 9th then I fly back home

buffalo, NY

Cincinnati tonight! Indianapolis tomorrow and Chicago on Friday!

Milwaukee, WI

Who booked the Milwaukee date? Zero promotion/just found out about it now.

There's also a large-scale music tour happening on the other side of town. hmm

Last edited by TSC (Feb 26, 2014 9:50 pm)

buffalo, NY

No idea I don't do the booking.  You never know what you're getting w a promoter for indie tours. A few have been excellently promoted so far, others not so much, but no dud shows so far.  Come out and say hi!

Milwaukee, WI

I plan on it now that I know!

Grinnell, IA

Well paint me red and call me Shirley, an actual chipmusic show here in Iowa? That has to be a first, I'll see if I can pull some strings and make it out.

You should do a stop here in Tucson AZ.  There's a place in town called Plush.  I bet they'd let you guys do a show here.  Or stop in Phoenix.  I'd still go.  Larger population so there would be a better turnout up there.

Utah

Super stoked for the Milwaukee show on Sat! Gonna be a party!

buffalo, NY

Chicago tonight!

Oklahoma City, OK

Damn, too bad there's no OKC show! Would have loved to see you! All the best on the rest of the tour, guys smile

buffalo, NY

May have played a guitar solo from Saskrotch's shoulders last night. WHILE HE VINED IT

https://vine.co/v/MKTzVwgprAp

Alabama

I know I never tell you this enough Dan, but I love you. And I wish I could have been at that show last night. The footage I keep finding is amazing.

Utah

Killed it last night. Thanks again for stopping in Milwaukee.

Milwaukee, WI

Of course after all the bitching I did I never ended up making it. The roads were an absolute mess (3-4 inches of snow) and people love their road sodas (drinking/driving). I couldn't risk it.