It popped up on ebay and I bought it. Google says there are only two very rare pink ones and both have logos. Seller claim he got it at a car boot sale years ago and that it's original. I'll have fun modding it whether it's real or not but what do you guys think? I can't find anything on google.

Last edited by Chocograph (Mar 2, 2014 5:28 pm)

Taichung, Taiwan

Paint job.

There's a type of spray paint that will go over the lettering and not cover them up. There was post on here or 8bc a long time ago about it.

matt's mind

x-metals

Cool, thanks.

New Albany Indiana

What is the color of the plastic inside?

Michigan

Wrong. Its a red play it loud with a bad photo.

Ya know. Maybe.:P

I got a red play it loud once and the photo was so bad it looked yellow in the listing.

Last edited by Jazzmarazz (Mar 2, 2014 6:41 pm)

SLC, UT

Yeah literally nothing special here.

hiding under your bed

If it is paint, I'm very curious to know what was used, because X-Metals doesn't come in pink.

ohio gozaimasu

The texture doesn't look like x-metals to me, that might just be the photo though. Definitely doesn't look like a red one.

Last edited by Apeshit (Jul 17, 2019 12:29 am)

I did ask the seller about it specifically. In his item description he wrote "red". I didn't even notice that. He didn't point out it was red when I asked about the pink color. Maybe it's just discolored but it sure as hell don't look red from the pictures. I have to assume it's red.

This guy offered me a refund after saying it was red. His item description was correct so this was very nice of him. If a mod wants to delete the thread, go head.

Last edited by Chocograph (Mar 2, 2014 9:45 pm)