South Korea

I'm sorry, I have been on vacation for the last week, so I haven't exactly been "active" on here. I think "lounge" sounds pretty good for a theme, and not too restricting neither. Any objection?

Abandoned on Fire

Sounds good!

South Korea

Very well! Lounge it is! Time to get your relax on and make some more sick stockwave tunes for the masses to unwind to.

Iowa
DeerPresident wrote:

Very well! Lounge it is! Time to get your relax on and make some more sick stockwave tunes for the masses to unwind to.

detroit

Abandoned on Fire

At my work we call our little break room the Tiki Bar. Just throwing that out there.

Dublin, Ireland

I'm in. smile

Youngstown, OH

South Korea

The term "Staff Lounge" is hilarious and PERFECTLY suited wink to the genre! I think that shall be the official theme for this one! I'm excited to hear everybody's songs. Welcome to the cult, iNFOTOXIN!

NC in the US of America
sleepytimejesse wrote:

Is that pee-wee herman?

Youngstown, OH

Nah, just some regular old joe schmo

Question: If all my sounds/instruments come from freepublicmusic except for, say, samples of DMX yelling "YEAH" and "WHAT", would that be acceptable?

South Korea
sleepytimejesse wrote:

If all my sounds/instruments come from freepublicmusic except for, say, samples of DMX yelling "YEAH" and "WHAT", would that be acceptable?

Not only would that be acceptable, that would be FANTASTIC smile First the famous Halloween stock-drop (fucking epic!), now ACTUAL words??? Shit's getting cray yo. Take stockwave to the next level!

Youngstown, OH

:')

i crying

Youngstown, OH

I just made a ridiculous speech synthesis Stockwave 3 watermark I'm putting all over my track, if anyone would like the watermark sample lemme know B)

Geneva, NY

Well I opened my set Friday night with my track for this comp and the crowd (and even the sound guy) loved it. So I guess it's done!