There are tons of resources for the lsdj instrument patches all over but not as many for Pulsar. I just started learning today but I thought it would be useful for more than just me if some more experienced Pulsar users posted some of their favorite patches!

Arizona

I'll see if I can set up my NES tonight and type out some of my Pulsar patches. I've made a few pulse kicks, crashes, high hats, leads and whatnot.

Pulsar is a great program. I need to start using it more again. I'm personally holding out hope for MIDI integration so I can use it with my other pieces of hardware. Thats why I haven't been using it that much, I've been so wrapped up in playing with my new toys I've acquired over the past month...

Last edited by Limitbreak (Mar 4, 2014 9:10 pm)

Limitbreak wrote:

I'll see if I can set up my NES tonight and type out some of my Pulsar patches. I've made a few pulse kicks, crashes, high hats, leads and whatnot.

Pulsar is a great program. I need to start using it more again. I'm personally holding out hope for MIDI integration so I can use it with my other pieces of hardware. Thats why I haven't been using it that much, I've been so wrapped up in playing with my new toys I've acquired over the past month...

That would be awesome, Thanks!