Huntsville, AL

Well, for Yong Yong's first two bootleg games, they're about as poorly programmed as Cheetahmen 2, or Action 52 (Active Enterprises).

I've always tried doing so, but I've always made the ROMs worse. Now I will have to say, compared to most games (on GameBoy), they actually make the Super GameBoy run 4% faster. But here, Yong Yong screwed up the programming of these games, it actually plays at the same speed as the GameBoy consoles. Now I know they're bootleg games, but still... Also, these games are VERY unfair, because another part of the poor programming, like Sonic will fall off a platform VERY easily. It's extremely hard to play these games, without save states on an emulator, just because of cheap problems. But that's my point, Yong Yong perfected a good bit of the problems in later games like, Pokemon Adventure, and Super Mario Special 3.

So, could any of you help me out? Can you help try to tell me what I can fix out? ROM downloads:
http://www.4shared.com/file/vT-vkhS9/so … unl_.html?
http://www.4shared.com/file/68wMsEyZ/So … l__C.html?
(Yes, they're safe. They have no viruses.)

Now, I'm aware this isn't a topic that would be suitable for this website, but I'm doing this, to ask any of you the really technical details of what needs to be fixed.

Huntsville, AL

You can close this post, now. I'm getting better with programming (with GameBoy language), than I was then. I'll get to doing that (maybe) soon.

Huntsville, AL

Speaking of which I'm really trying to do that more with Rockman 8. Rockman 8 and X4 are probably the most messed up games by Yong Yong / Makon Soft. I mean Super Mario Special 3 is pretty badly screwed up and so is Sonic Adventure 8, but that's just because they were bad ROM dumps. Makon Soft's Rockman games are ACTUALLY THAT SCREWED UP. There is actual cartridge footage that is very similar to the ROM. So the ROM is dumped a bit worse, but it fails to work correctly on some emulators (like VBA, and BGB), and so both the cartridge and ROM are just about as failed on the programming. It seems like I think Li Cheng has made a fixed version under as "Rockman X3". Yes, they're tricking people to thinking to buy Vast Fame's Rockman X3 (Rockman DX3, Zook Hero 2), when it's really a fixed version of Rockman 8. Ironically, Li Cheng made a fixed version of Zook Hero 2, as "Rockman 3".

Sweeeeeeden

If you use IRC, try #gbdev on EFNet.