never had a problem with them.

Had an issue once where an order went through but did not submit correctly. they took care of it right away

Milwaukee, WI

Yo Nonfinite, get me that cart back d00d!

Riverside, CA
Dire Hit wrote:

Also ordering from nonfinite gets you free stickers.

Kitsch sends stickers too.

Swansea, UK
nonfinite wrote:

I have Kerry looking into our back end now.

You two share one back end?! Dude, that's sick.

*hehehe*

Outer Space

I got a red backlight when I was sure I ordered blue. Either way it looked way sicker so I kept it in. Nonfinite can see the future dude.

United Kingdom
OmO wrote:

I got a red backlight when I was sure I ordered blue.

He could be colourblind, these things can go unnoticed, even by the people themselves for certain types. :0

NYC

I've ordered from Nonfinite before.  Never any problems.

Hi again all. They have contacted me via email. Hopefully it is in the process of being resolved, I will update the thread with the outcome.

I have since posted the faulty cartridge back to seller and awating refund as they have kindly offered me one. Sorry for delay in updating thread. I got called to work at very short notice. Im an offshore engineer so dont always have the internet.

New Albany Indiana

hmm. hmm
This is strange because i've contacted kerry a lot for custom order related stuff and she seemed on top of things.
Like mr.nonfinite said im sure there was some type of communication.

I posted the item back as requested by the seller. It was posted on 27/02/14. I have since contacted them twice with photos of proof of postage and photo of package with stamp but yet to receive a reply. Quite disappointing really.

Boston

I have ordered on 2 separate occasions and both times had some questions but my emails went unanswered.

Since return posting the item to the seller on 27/02/14, I have sent 3 emails to them without reply or refund. This leads me to believe that they are actively avoiding me or their customer service is extremely poor. I have been contacting this seller for 2 and a half months with this issue and it is yet to be resolved. They have my money and now also the item I have returned.

Last edited by Anonymouse (Mar 11, 2014 8:53 am)

ℑndiana ║█║▌║█║▌
Anonymouse wrote:

Since return posting the item to the seller on 27/02/14, I have sent 3 emails to them without reply or refund. This leads me to believe that they are actively avoiding me or their customer service is extremely poor. I have been contacting this seller for 2 and a half months with this issue and it is yet to be resolved. They have my money and now also the item I have returned.

Not quiet sure, I placed a order on the 28th, and canceled the 5th cuz it was taking too long to send &
I wasnt going to be here to get the items.. still waiting to even get a "refund email" but from what Kerry was saying they are doing alot
of switching and what not...kinda aggravating but understandable, may look else where tho

UnderCoverDisOrder wrote:

Not quiet sure, I placed a order on the 28th, and canceled the 5th cuz it was taking too long to send &
I wasnt going to be here to get the items.. still waiting to even get a "refund email" but from what Kerry was saying they are doing alot
of switching and what not...kinda aggravating but understandable, may look else where tho

Regardless of the situation, having to wait 2.5months without the situation being resolved is disappointing.

Last edited by Anonymouse (Mar 11, 2014 11:38 am)