ℑndiana ║█║▌║█║▌
Anonymouse wrote:

Regardless of the situation, having to wait 2.5months without the situation being resolved is disappointing.

yea, understandable

CA

Never ordered from nonfinite but always wanted to check out their backlights. Hopefully they'll get back on track with customer service soon. It's quite a reputable seller as far as I know.

Arizona

I've ordered from Nonfinite about half a dozen times. Never had an issue. Just putting it out there.

Taichung, Taiwan

The only time I ever had to wait a considerable amount of time was when Nonfinite was physically moving between states and when there was a blizzard halting all mail on the eastern seaboard.

I have now sent 4 emails since returning the item to them on 27/02/14 without reply or refund. Their customer service is appalling, I feel they have stolen my money. PEOPLE, PLEASE BE WARNED!

Last edited by Anonymouse (Mar 15, 2014 10:59 am)

I just want to say that I live in Norway and I've ordered from them about six or seven times, always got my stuff and fast. And they've responded to my e-mails and apologized for not answering for a few days because of the holidays etc....so make of that what you will.

Chocograph wrote:

I just want to say that I live in Norway and I've ordered from them about six or seven times, always got my stuff and fast. And they've responded to my e-mails and apologized for not answering for a few days because of the holidays etc....so make of that what you will.

I have been contacting them since 17/01/14 about this issue. Extremely poor service.

Last edited by Anonymouse (Mar 15, 2014 8:50 pm)

Seattle, WA
Anonymouse wrote:
Chocograph wrote:

I have been contacting them since 17/12/14 about this issue. Extremely poor service.

Have you ever thought that they might not be the problem? If I had a customer who's first reaction to an honest mistake was to post a warning on a place where most of my customers go I might not be too inclined to fix the mistake.

United States
Dire Hit wrote:

If I had a customer who's first reaction to an honest mistake was to post a warning on a place where most of my customers go I might not be too inclined to fix the mistake.

take a second to consider two situations:
A. public posts about your company not helping a customer, and then failing to help that person or others who make their issues public

B. public posts about your company not helping a customer, and then posts praising how the problem got sorted out quickly

now think: which one makes you look better?

Last edited by Apeshit (Jul 17, 2019 12:29 am)

Dire Hit wrote:
Anonymouse wrote:

I have been contacting them since 17/12/14 about this issue. Extremely poor service.

Have you ever thought that they might not be the problem? If I had a customer who's first reaction to an honest mistake was to post a warning on a place where most of my customers go I might not be too inclined to fix the mistake.

Please read my first post. This is not my 'first reaction'. I had been trying to contact them for over a month(since 17/01/14) without reply before I made a public post. I gave them a months opportunity to reply to my emails before I made it public. I think that is more than reasonable.

Last edited by Anonymouse (Mar 15, 2014 8:49 pm)

Apeshit wrote:
Dire Hit wrote:

If I had a customer who's first reaction to an honest mistake was to post a warning on a place where most of my customers go I might not be too inclined to fix the mistake.

Two weeks and four emails isn't really a first reaction. A customer is entitled to what he paid for regardless of his behavior. I'm sure that isn't the case here. You can't steal from somebody for giving you a bad review. That's a horrible mentality.

Are you located in the US. Anonymouse? It's pretty standard policy to not offer a refund until the returned item is received. Perhaps the item is still in transit?

Im not located in the US. I live in Scotland. I understand that they won't issue a refund without receiving it. I sent it airmail so it will be with them by now. Ive actually been trying to resolve this situation since 17/01/14. Its only recently that I have made it public.

Last edited by Anonymouse (Mar 15, 2014 8:49 pm)

Alabama

Make sure you spelled their email address correctly when you sent the emails. May be going to a similarly named account that is inactive but exists. Just a thought.

Anonymouse wrote:

Im not located in the US. I live in Scotland. I understand that they won't issue a refund without receiving it. I sent it airmail so it will be with them by now. Ive actually been trying to resolve this situation since 17/01/14. Its only recently that I have made it public.

The post has been really slow here in the U.S. for the past month or so.  I have no idea why but things I've ordered as of late keep getting delayed.  In some cases double time so maybe that should be considered as well.  Trust me, I'm impatient and have put my foot in my mouth already once just to look like a fool (why did "f o o l" get changed to "cat"?)when the item arrives.

Last edited by onapokoya (Mar 16, 2014 12:41 am)

IL, US

that is true, usps has been pretty off its game lately

Sweeeeeeden
onapokoya wrote:

(why did "f o o l" get changed to "cat"?)

Sorry, leftover from last year's April fools.