Russian Fedration. Moscow City

The most ambitious project of all the time! Balloonbear, Twistboy, Reboot MeAlexOgre, Vrumzsssr are traveling 3 cities  with Nordloef in this year! Got to be very HOT!
Start: Moscow -  7 of march, Saint Petersburg - 8 of march, Petrozavodsk -  9 of march.
All updates on Facebook:
FACEBOOK
Group at Vkontakte:
VKONTAKTE

Last edited by balloonbear (Jan 20, 2014 12:13 pm)

Liverpool, UK

I'm mad jelly! Have fun, nordloef is the best!

OMG!! i am SO attending them all! how do i stay alive?

fuxter wrote:

OMG!! i am SO attending them all! how do i stay alive?

are you going to visit whole cities with me?

Alive and well in fucksville

russia survives you.

just got in touch with orgs. seems like i'm in the org team now! HAPPYeeeee!

Finland

Nice!

Nomad's Land

Awesome. Hope to see more stuff happening in Russia in the future. For a country with a sizable scene, there is surprisingly little going on in terms of chip concerts, it seems.

Clermont-Ferrand, France
irrlichtproject wrote:

Awesome. Hope to see more stuff happening in Russia in the future. For a country with a sizable scene, there is surprisingly little going on in terms of chip concerts, it seems.

Agreed !

irrlichtproject wrote:

it happens cuz not much peoples comes to the parties. and that's the reason why people don't make it. right now it seems chiptune rise from it's grave cuz 777-111, Kola Kid and some other famous persons began to make parties again! I hope now people will start loving chip-sounds again and parties like this will happen recently

sweden

The tour is over! It was such a great adventure and I'm so grateful to have been apart of it! Big thanks goes out to all the amazing artists and organizers who made this all happen, and of course all crazy people who came out to the shows! I had the best of times!

Vladimir, Russia

It was really awesome. Thanx to Nordloef and other awesome artists and organizers. It was crazy!

sweden

Trailer for upcoming tour video!

Edinburgh

Looks like fun times were had! Looking forward to the full video.

New York City

Damnit, I wanna play in Russia.

Holland

Awesome!