The Mountains

I want to thank everyone on this forum for contributing as I enjoy the wealth of music and information available to me and all 40 of my great-grandchildren.

Many of you I have had the distinct pleasure of meeting and getting to know personally, for which I am eternally grateful. It is you that got me started in this scene and therefore you to blame for me never wanting to leave. To the rest of you, I hope we get to party in the near future.

I'll have a new album ready in the next 2 months, I hope you will enjoy it. It's been a long, hard, windy, veiny, throbbing road but I'm getting my shit together and I'm happy to be creating again and I'm super pumped to finally let people hear these songs.

! Thank you and I'll see you at PAX E. 2014 !

you're the man eric!

Liverpool, UK

stfu n00b

Planet Zaxxon

Yea dog! See ya at PAX!

BK

hell yes more RDE! can't wait dude! and see you at PAX for sure!

Canada

big_smile COMMMUUNITTYYYYYY!
You're the dude man.

Massachusetts, USA

Are you going to do a new album sneak preview concert in my apartment? pls say yes

Minneapolis

PROPS

Joliette, QC, Canada

This threads makes me want to do an Awesome Scroller with full of greetings...demostyle !!! big_smile
---
Seriously big props to you RDE, your music is awesome (and your thread too hehe)...Big props to everyone in the scene I saw AFK and to those I will surely see in the future !!!
To those who are still in this game since my beginnings, Keep up the good work...Never say Die !!! big_smile

Abandoned on Fire

heart heart heart