Has anyone had any success syncing Nanoloop 1 up with Ableton? I've got Ableton triggering the gameboy but the tempo doesn't match up at all. I'm totally new to this whole thing...so yeah there's that.

Currently running Nanoloop 1.6 and Ableton 9

Toronto, Canada

If you are using the usb midi adaptor with it, you need to ensure it is set to SYNC, you need to put Nanoloop 1.6 in slave sync mode and then you just need to ensure the USB midi device is set to receive sync in the Live midi preferences and you should be good to go.

FYI, the Nanoloop manual explains how to do this, it's the same procedure as syncing 2 gameboys.

http://www.nanoloop.com/one/nanoloop16.html

Italy

I must say that MIDI sync has been a bit shakey with Nanoloop One and the MIDI adapter. But I must admit that I haven't really tested it properly yet...

Got it working a bit better. I guess when I tried to configure the adapter it didn't quit work right. It's still a little wonky, but certainly better than it was.

Toronto, Canada

Never had a problem with it myself and I have used it a lot with both 1.6 and 2.6/2.7.

Something to be aware of, I have found that if you stop your DAW, before you start it again you need to hit A+B on the gameboy again, otherwise when you start the DAW back up nanoloop starts from where ever it was when you stopped it, rather than the start of the loop.