matt's mind

make sure to run this all by Johan!  i know the logo itself is trademark, and he might have an opinion about his name appearing on the sticker as well (or the TM being removed in particular)

(maybe you've done this and i just missed it, it'd be a good idea though considering you're wanting to sell them, which he's previously put limits on people accruing profit from if its via the logo)

not trying to be a bummer.  prudence pays off

Ohio, USA
kitsch wrote:

make sure to run this all by Johan!  i know the logo itself is trademark, and he might have an opinion about his name appearing on the sticker as well (or the TM being removed in particular)

(maybe you've done this and i just missed it, it'd be a good idea though considering you're wanting to sell them, which he's previously put limits on people accruing profit from if its via the logo)

not trying to be a bummer.  prudence pays off

Right, you are absolutely correct. Is he a member on these forums? I'm still new to this community smile

I definitely don't want to sell these without his blessing!

Canada

http://www.littlesounddj.com/ scroll down and look for:
"If you have bug reports or any questions that can't be answered by the FAQ, feel free to mail info at littlesounddj.com. "
Hope that helps:)

matt's mind

[email protected] should work fine

if you don't hear back from that one, get in touch with me directly in a week and i'll get you two in touch wink  but, he's usually good at answering that address