stockwave is live ladies and gentlemen, well done bleo

Atlanta

Just loaded up Renoise for the first time in years and started my track "Manilla Folder."

What am I doing with my life?

Last edited by DMV.ppt (Mar 20, 2014 7:41 pm)

United Kingdom

Woah, going to have to pull out of this one, exams are coming up and I don't have enough time sad

UK, Leicester
Afrowolf wrote:

Woah, going to have to pull out of this one, exams are coming up and I don't have enough time sad

ditto here, I've been jamming with it, but I can't make it work with the time I have left. Already spent hella while revising shit rather than working on this annoyingly enough.

South Korea

It happens guys, no need to get all boohoo smile Stockwave is many things, but it should never be stressful. Chill, have a beer, and enjoy the album when it comes out. STAY TRUE.

Atlanta
DeerPresident wrote:

Stockwave is many things, but it should never be stressful.

If you don't work at one of our new standing desks, try getting up and walking around the office for 5 minutes every hour. This promotes positive circulation, and has been shown to increase office morale-- but don't forget to clock out first, and be sure to stop by the water cooler on your way back so that you don't get dehydrated!

Note: If you are in distress, please contact Connie over at HR to schedule some of your mandatory counseling sessions.

Youngstown, OH

I've found that keeping candy in my desk helps make Mondays FUN.

South Korea

Yes, these improve productivity statistically! Unfortunately mine didn't come with a handy candy drawer sad Does Connie have candy at her desk?

South Korea

Alright Stockwavers, Rockravers and *ockshavers, this is the final 24 hours to get your music and art submissions in. Hey, that's still enough time to make a song from scratch. smile

Turku, FIN

I'll make the cover art tonite!

studies show that working closer to the deadline can have a positive affect on cognition and decision-making- aka i'll be a bit last minute!

Turku, FIN

Jihuu!

Atlanta
KeFF wrote:

Jihuu!

So relaxing!

Turku, FIN

After the hard days work is nice to look at that cover arts!

submitted : D : D

South Korea

YES!!! So far, so good. If anybody wants to submit SUPER last minute, get on it, NOW!!!!! It is sounding lovely so far! Well done, people!