ohgodno, Indiana

Basically looking to see if there's a TrippyH rom floating somewhere around.
Know there are a few compilations just using Trippy, just not sure if anyone took the time
to make a rom. Just let me know, thanks!

[auto-correct edit]

Last edited by b4by f4c3 (Mar 28, 2014 2:53 pm)

Alabama

Not yet, personally, I've tried disassembling the GB Camera ROM and quickly got bored of it. It wouldn't be hard to create an IPS patch for the ROM to kill the check for the camera and dump you into the sequencer instead of the press start screen, but it is outside of my knowhow at the moment.

Madriz, Supain

Or you could use a camera, lazy ass. Donk make me donate you one hahaha

ohgodno, Indiana
SuperBustySamuraiMonkey wrote:

Or you could use a camera, lazy ass. Donk make me donate you one hahaha

I got one, just tryin to avoid ULTRA lazy ass on it wink

South Korea

I NEED to get a GB Camera, anybody has any extras lying around???

Easton, PA, USA
DeerPresident wrote:

They're dirt cheap online!
Trippy H is a quirky little groove box, always though it'd be neat with multiple savs; best you can do now is print the sheet music with the printer.

South Korea
zerolanding wrote:

I know. Unfortunately I don't have a credit card, Korean banks don't support PayPal, and most eBay sellers won't ship here sad I just want to add some random chippyness to my noise tracks.

sweden
zerolanding wrote:
DeerPresident wrote:

Trippy H is a quirky little groove box, always though it'd be neat with multiple savs; best you can do now is print the sheet music with the printer.

Or use a mega memory cart.

Easton, PA, USA

I do that too, otherwise I wouldn't have any of the pictures. Something nice about having a transcription of the music.

Easton, PA, USA

back on track with a Trippy H rom in an interview with Hip Tanaka he said
     "In the Pocket Camera, I prepared the sequencer that you can port the core parts of the Game Boy sound source, and enjoy the music from Game Boy on it. Having been on the staff who created the Game Boy sound source, this is something I wanted to do. There is a pirate CD software that is using this portion."
Which means?