dear internet, warmest greetings

i am pleased to present to you the wiki random article collab. chip musicians from around the world clicked "random article" on wikipedia and used whatever fateful article appeared as inspiration for a track. this collaboration is host to incredible diversity and creativity.

i would also like to take this opportunity to announce "parsley collaborations". i find myself with a glut of ideas for these things and so i plan on regularly hosting collaborative thingies and uploading them to the parsley bandcamp page :  ) so yay, first collaboration !

links to the articles used are in the description :  )

http://parsleycollabs.bandcamp.com/albu … om-article

enjoy
aviel

Brighton | Portsmouth | UK

w00p represent

Los Angeles, CA

This is real good!  I think Solarbear's track is messed up though =/

Glad to hear that there's gonna be more colabs like this in the future, hopefully I can do one in the future!

hmm i'm hearing solarbear's track fine on this side....what in particular are you hearing that doesn't sound right?

Los Angeles, CA

It ends about a minute sooner than the version I've heard streaming out of his room.

He's looking into it.

Last edited by Mrwimmer (Apr 1, 2014 6:01 pm)

Lexington, KY
defPREMIUM wrote:

i would also like to take this opportunity to announce "parsley collaborations". i find myself with a glut of ideas for these things and so i plan on regularly hosting collaborative thingies and uploading them to the parsley bandcamp page :  ) so yay, first collaboration !

I can so get behind this.

Lexington, KY

Dude, I'll totally make a bandcamp banner for ya too, if ya need one. n__n

ok figured the problem out ! sorry, my fault, correct version uploading now on lightening slow internet connection D:

Oklahoma City, OK

This collab was awesome and these tracks are awesome.
And everyone is awesome. Thanks defPREMIUM, let me know when the next one is! smile

Montana
DBOYD wrote:

Thanks defPREMIUM, let me know when the next one is! smile

Word!
It was fun, and I really liked hearing everyone's tracks. I hope I can do it again!

Lexington, KY

Ok! The correct Solarbear track is up now! U guys should redownload that one if'n ye got the other'n. n____n

Now listening to this compilation.

thank you!

South Korea

Loving this compilation heart Well done!!!

Florida

Aww Yeah!

Melbourne, Australia

Well hey! That's my song in there!! big_smile

This is seriously awesome, nice job everyone big_smile
And I'd so be down for more of these! wink