Wisconsin, USA

Here is a cheat-sheet I put together. Feel free to download it. Share it with anyone you want. If you find any mistakes, please let me know A.S.A.P.

Here is the link:  https://www.mediafire.com/folder/r7hzdi40cfb29/

My email is [email protected] is you need to contact me. Hope this is helpful for some of you.

Alabama

Breezed through it, tons of things are clearly redundant. Perhaps try condensing it to one page or two, and forgoing spelling out chords to simply using interval names? Or simply establishing how chord building works based on the root note? Since you say in the letter on the second page that it doesn't require knowledge of music theory, it also doesn't state they should have a sense of pitch. If the latter were true, a condensed one-page guide advocating the use of transposition from the example would be extremely effective.

#radelaide

It's hard to see the audience for this. I would figure that anyone who understands enough musical theory to make use of your cheat sheet would either have their own system or would be beyond needing this at all. And yeah, it could be greatly condensed, even if just for your personal use. All you need to spell out in full to avoid having to think about transposition--which I guess is the main point of this--are the scales (and I'd include those of the modes other than Ionian and Aeolian). The rest is readily generalised.

Atlanta

This is pretty handy, thanks!
Sure, it could be condensed, but I like how it's 1 page per key. If this was condensed into simple formulas, it wouldn't really be cheating.

Canada

Of course this is generally useful, and of course you can use it how you want...
I consider myself adept at theory, having been studying it at uni. You never know when stuff like this will escape your mind.

Wisconsin, USA

Thanks for the feedback. I wanted this to be simply a cheat-sheet for quick reference, but after seeing some of the notes here, I might wind up trying to put together another for the modes. I think DMV.ppt managed to express my opinion pretty well regarding this one.