South Korea

I just tried to use the contact form at freepublicmusic.org (let them know what we are doing with their tracks), but as soon as you click submit it just says "Are you sure you want to do this?", no "Yes" button, nothing. What the hell?

Iowa

Ah man I'm so impatient I really can't wait to here it ;_;

Youngstown, OH
DeerPresident wrote:

I just tried to use the contact form at freepublicmusic.org (let them know what we are doing with their tracks), but as soon as you click submit it just says "Are you sure you want to do this?", no "Yes" button, nothing. What the hell?

aaahahaha yeah, I noticed that last time. Tried to see about submitting my own awful cheese-beats

Detroit, MI

Any update on this? I GOTS TO KNOW.

Youngstown, OH

After following the proper protocols and going through the respective channels in this beautiful bureaucracy, the mastering is underway

All the tracks are currently loaded into my daw and I have been going through touching them up all night taking breaks for ear fatigue. DeerPresident will have the tracks by tomorrow night, tho

Last edited by sleepytimejesse (Apr 4, 2014 2:21 am)

Detroit, MI
sleepytimejesse wrote:

After following the proper protocols and going through the respective channels in this beautiful bureaucracy, the mastering is underway

All the tracks are currently loaded into my daw and I have been going through touching them up all night taking breaks for ear fatigue. DeerPresident will have the tracks by tomorrow night, tho

Awesome! Thank you~

Youngstown, OH
Nursey wrote:
sleepytimejesse wrote:

Awesome! Thank you~

You got it smile

Also, man are these tracks awesome, Stockwave is growing up so big and strong

South Korea

Fantastic!!!! I will be sure to upload it as soon as I get them smile Can't wait to experience the final product already!

Atlanta

Yeah, get busy! Can't wait to hear everyone's tunes.

Theme idea for next time: Stockrave

edit:

Last edited by DMV.ppt (Apr 4, 2014 3:53 am)

NC in the US of America

I'm going to stop announcing that I'm interested in these things. Sorry, time got away from me.

SketchMan3 wrote:

I'm going to stop announcing that I'm interested in these things. Sorry, time got away from me.

as is apparent, this happens to the best of us :  )

Youngstown, OH

The package has been delivered. Release imminent

( •_•) ( •_•)>⌐□-□ (⌐□_□)

South Korea

Package received, and being uploaded/arranged as I am typing this. Everybody is going to experience some next-level relaxation with this one!!!