Vancouver

I've always loved the idea of selling prints of my work but I have never been able to find a service to sell them through sad

Melbourne, Australia
EmThree wrote:

I've always loved the idea of selling prints of my work but I have never been able to find a service to sell them through sad

I may be mistaken, but I believe that DevArt has a service for doing just that.

Just checked. They DO!

Here is a gallery of all prints available for sale from Dev art users.

Vancouver

I've had a look at prints through Deviant Art before, the royalties they provide are terrible : (

Tokyo, Japan

I like these a great deal, is the second one in the first post form rescue the beagles?

Vancouver

No, it isn't, but it does use a fairly minimalistic style similar to the one used in the game.

Abandoned on Fire

All your stuff is great.  I especially like the more "bubbly or balloony" style ones.  The faces in the first one reminded me of a question I've been meaning to ask:  Who designed the smileys for this site?  Like!

smile  sad  big_smile  tongue  ...others?

Newcastle, UK

These are really good man, you should make games if you don't already, or at least do the art/sprites for them. I especially like the lighthouse one, and would quite like to visit there someday.

Vancouver

I can't animate to save my LIFE.

San Luis Obispo, CA

Awesome work, EmThree!

And animation does suck.

Atlanta, GA
EmThree wrote:

I have and always will use MS Paint for pixel artwork. This was what eventually would become the style used  in smoking megaman:

Fucking AWESOME

Vancouver

I've made myself a new logo. How is it?

Brisbane, Australia, Earth

your work is amazing man! put all ms paint haters to shame smile

NSW, Australia

I love your avatar, too!

Melbourne, Australia
EmThree wrote:

I've had a look at prints through Deviant Art before, the royalties they provide are terrible : (

That's a real shame. Well I guess the only other option is to get them printed professionally and set up a web shop. smile

Psydney, Australia

Looove the headless tie guy! Rest is neat too smile

iLKke wrote:

Looove the headless tie guy! Rest is neat too smile

You stole my post. smile
I love it, there's some magritte going on in there!