Litebritedeath Land

I received my disability money and I decided to refund everyone after one person decided to say a bunch of nasty stuff about having to wait for me to mail things.  I was clear about when I could ship things and have got some peoples stuff shipped already.  If I haven't contacted you with a tracking number please email me for a prompt refund.  I don't handle negativity well and someone acting like I am uncapable of delivering an item I sold to them at quite a loss to me because my hillbilly post office was closed is beyond silly.

Arizona

PM'd man. Hope things are going better for you.

Sestri Levante, Genova, Italy

PM'd

Columbus, Indiana

I can vouch that you will receive your stuff. Don't give up on other people that aren't hassling you. In all honesty I owe you a big thanks man.

If you need to talk just pm me, or txt.

Boise, ID

At first I read this as "Refunding anyone I love"

tongue

Taichung, Taiwan

I can also vouch for sxe_weekend. Good peoples and had all things sent that were purchased.

Matthew Joseph Payne
ShintarouMusic wrote:

tongue

SONG TITLE

I claim it. Mine.

also: sxe_weekend is good and the fact that he'd doing this at all PROVES it.

Columbus, Indiana
kineticturtle wrote:
ShintarouMusic wrote:

tongue

SONG TITLE

I claim it. Mine.

Not a song title, but a compilation album?

Montana

I'd be on that comp..

Litebritedeath Land

Thanks for the heart guys!  One person had made me feel like everyone was feeling like him and his comments in the paypal dispute were pretty rude in my opinion.  I'll be mailing out stuff and sending tracking numbers as time permits

You guys rock

Corey

Riverside, CA

I haven't bought anything from you but you seem like one of the bro-est dudes here.
10/10 would have beer with

Boise, ID
meanwun wrote:
kineticturtle wrote:

SONG TITLE

I claim it. Mine.

Not a song title, but a compilation album?

lol is this happening? because I'd be okay with this happening.

also

The Silph Scope wrote:

you seem like one of the bro-est dudes here.
10/10 would have beer with

Litebritedeath Land

Refunded a couple out of country people and will be mailing US packages tomorrow.  It's the first day off I've had on a day the freaking post office is open or not closing before I get off work.  heart small towns In Kansas.

Arizona

I hate to bump this but has anyone heard from Cory? I haven't seen him on the forums in ages and would like to check the status of the painting I purchased back in November or possibly a refund.

Boise, ID

I'm in the same boat, I bought something from back in Fall and he hasn't been able to send it to me. Last I heard from him was a couple months ago. hmm

Milwaukee, WI

I sent him a copy a while back of Nanoloop 2 to which I have not yet received pay.