Hey guys, I started a mod a couple of months ago and forgot about it, I had unscrewed the case and have now realized that I have misplaced the screws bag that I put my MGB screws inside of. Are there any places where I can purchase these screws? Does anyone know what size they are?

Matthew Joseph Payne

I'm fairly certain they're the same size as all the other gameboy screws, but I haven't opened up (or even owned) an MGB in awhile. If someone wants to confirm that for me, I can send you a set of screws - if you're not in the US I may ask for you to pay for shipping.

bed
kineticturtle wrote:

I'm fairly certain they're the same size as all the other gameboy screws, but I haven't opened up (or even owned) an MGB in awhile. If someone wants to confirm that for me, I can send you a set of screws - if you're not in the US I may ask for you to pay for shipping.

They are indeed the same size. Or at least very similar from looking at the two.

Cleveland, OH

The 3 internal screws are slightly shorter. You will make plastic bumps on the outside of the case if you use DMG screws. The tri-wing screws for holding the case together are all the same though.