Portland, OR

...or would I need to just make a new account? I don't know why I didn't register under my performer name when I made an account here, but for whatever reason I didn't and would now like to change it.

No big deal either way, just though I'd ask since I didn't see that option and couldn't find anything about it in the FAQ. Cheers!

Dallas, Texas

There are no name changes. And please only use one account. I'm not a mod but those are the rules I've come to understand.

Portland, OR

as in, don't even make a new one, or if I make a new one, delete/never log in again to the old one?

I figured there might not be name changes, different forums have different rules on that though so figured it wouldn't hurt to ask.

Dallas, Texas

I meant like only use one account as your active user account. Any old ones should be abandoned.

Portland, OR

ah ok

Geneva, NY

I'll change your user name. What would you like it changed to?

Portland, OR

Tonight We Launch, or TonightWeLaunch if there can't be spaces (pretty sure I've seen names with spaces but not totally sure)

Thanks!

SLC, UT
BLEO wrote:

I'll change your user name.

Woah

Gosford, Australia
BLEO wrote:

I'll change your user name. What would you like it changed to?

history in the making

Indiana

poor tylerbarnes has been put in an awkward position sad

Dallas, Texas
Fudgers wrote:

poor tylerbarnes has been put in an awkward position sad

haha, nah. I was simply offering up info I aquired from THIS thread from Kitch himself.

I don't know what the big deal is. I had nitro change my name 2 times....

ohgodno, Indiana
NIGHTMARES wrote:

wish i woulda known that, feel lka choad for having two accounts lol

Liverpool, UK

BLEO can you change everyone's names to variations on CalmDownKidder please? Thanks.

Sweeeeeeden
NIGHTMARES wrote:

Yeah, because you used strange unicode characters and couldn't log in. tongue

calmdownkidder wrote:

BLEO can you change everyone's names to variations on CalmDownKidder please? Thanks.

Sorry, it's only funny if it's nordloef.

Michigan

Not to revive an old thread, but I didn't want to make a new one just to ask if I could have an admin change my name.