Garland, Tx.

I am absolutely loving the amount of responses I'm getting with the project! Keep them coming guys, you're making this happen as much as I am.

Medina, Ohio

You have a website already? Or do you need one made still?

Boise, ID

I PM'd ^_^

Garland, Tx.
dsv101 wrote:

You have a website already? Or do you need one made still?

I'm using a free service that unfortunately spams the page with ads. I'm only 15, so I don't know much about what all goes on underneath.
However, if you think you have some info/skills that I could use, feel free to pm me. Help is always welcome!

Oklahoma City, OK

Rade, I have sent you an email as well.
Very excited to see this get up and running!

All the best, man!

Garland, Tx.

In case the update to the post was missed, I'm currently live here: http://abcdefm.listen2myradio.com/

California, United States

playlist? :")_

Garland, Tx.

That was a great first time stream! It'll be up all day tomorrow as well. Thanks to everyone who listened, and I hope you'll tune in tomorrow for some awesome chiptunage!

So. California
Doxic wrote:

playlist? :")_

I'd like to see the playlist as well.

can you suggest other people's stuff?

Garland, Tx.

Totally. I don't know who all will see this, but I'm going to establish a schedule tonight since I can't afford to run it full time right now.

Whateverville, California

Radical. Just sent you my latest jam.

Garland, Tx.

Okay, so I know this thread has been dead for a while, but here's the rundown: I have had one of the busiest weeks I've had all year. I had rehearsals on Monday, Auditions on Tuesday, and concerts on Wednesday/Thursday. Next week will be a little less hectic, but not by too much.

That being said, I've done a few things: I ran the radio on Tuesday, established a schedule, and started a facebook page. If you have facebook and are interested in knowing the up and downtimes of this, I suggest you like the page: https://www.facebook.com/abcdefmradio

The schedule, as it stands, is 8-10 or 9-11 CST, depending on when I get started. This is, of course, until I can afford to buy the upgrade that lets me run it full time, and then it'll just loop the playlists over and over while I'm in class. I know this isn't totally ideal, but it's all I got right now. Bear with me.

Thank you to everyone who has submitted, as well as to EVERYONE for the kind words and encouragements. I plan on keeping this running for a while, and it'll only get better from here, especially when summer hits.

Last edited by Legacy (May 17, 2014 1:34 am)