Hello, for some reason my saves for both zelda and lsdj were corrupted. They are still in the save manager but theres no save file in zelda and lsdj opens up with all chains set to 60 and no saved songs are left. Does anyone know what causes this? I've tried all other games on the cart to see if those caused it but without any luck.

Sweeeeeeden

In theory, LoZ should just compete with LSDj for the space used by the currently opened song, ie both LoZ and LSDj will overwrite that space (technically, the lower 32 kiB of the save memory.) Forget using both at the same time on a single cartridge. This should not affect the other saved songs. But if you send me the sav file, I can probably recover the songs. E-mail it to nitro2k01 at gmail dot com.

All saved songs disappeared. So there is no way for me to play zelda and use lsdj on the same cart? Is there no patch for this? sad

I had just played around so there's nothing worth recovering besides my happiness lost for not being able to play zelda. Thanks anyway smile

Last edited by Dadibom (Apr 27, 2014 10:02 pm)

Is lsdj the only rom which corrupts saves? Will it be safe if i have one cart for lsdj and one for all other saveable games?

Bump

Now i suddenly can't load any songs anymore, and i've run no other roms hmm

Is it the EMS cart that's complete shit or what?

Boise, ID

I have bought a couple EMS carts which always corrupt data even with a new battery. They're pretty much just collecting dust now. However I have others that have been fairly reliable. I think you just need to buy a new one man, sorry. hmm

I'll just go ahead and buy myself a dragnderp then smile

So I removed all saves in the menu which left me with only with the working memory in lsdj, so i cleared all in the menu (select-a i think) and then,  i can no longer save. Working memory is saved but all songs are gone when i reset the gb. Any hints? (Can't wait until my dragnderp comes)

I bought a dragnderp for lsdj instead and now use the ems for games, which worked fine. However, now zelda wont save anymore. I played for a while and saving worked fine but now the save wont replace the old one anymore. Any ideas? Can I fix it or is the cart faulty?

It's the same problem as here: http://forums.nesdev.com/viewtopic.php? … p;start=45
After saving the bowwow it won't save anymore. I used the fix on mottzillas site first, then the one in that thread (v1.2) but still doesn't work hmm
Any ideas?

I can save the game until I save the bowwow but not after that hmm

Last edited by Dadibom (May 12, 2014 3:57 pm)