Melbourne, Australia

PM'd

Milwaukee, WI
Esopus-dragon wrote:

No I was never a local. I just have an awesome record collection. big_smile I have a lot of the Distort catalog, but unfortunately it's got some holes to fill.

Well keep an eye out for D13, to be released within another month or two. Word on the street says it's a Stagediver 12" with some absolutely slamming Amigacore. Pressing: only 150 copies.

Milwaukee, WI

Other Amiga Battle 2x12" is gone.

Chicago IL
RG wrote:

Well keep an eye out for D13, to be released within another month or two. Word on the street says it's a Stagediver 12" with some absolutely slamming Amigacore. Pressing: only 150 copies.

i got the mp3s for that O:

i hope i have money when its out

Melbourne, Australia

Just got them today. I soiled myself and then I realised I'd only heard the intro for the Amiga Battle...

hardcore, Australia

Mine arrived today also.
So good.

Milwaukee, WI

Funny that the Battle records were dedicated to Australians (Bloody Fist) by two guys from WI and both of you bought the two copies we had.

Good to know they arrived safely. I'm pretty sure there's more Amiga hardcore vinyl in this collection.

Milwaukee, WI

Added new records to original post.

hardcore, Australia

I wish I could buy everything you have.

Melbourne, Australia

It's not funny... it, is fate...

godinpants wrote:

I wish I could buy everything you have.

THIS^

Milwaukee, WI

Just a heads up: we will probably have this posted here for another week before we start listing on other boards.

Milwaukee, WI

Original post updated...

Sold these:

Hedonist 12" (Fist 08) - $15
Overcast - Grief/Fallout 12" (Fist 17) - $10
Shaped Fist picture disc - $40 (one more left)

This might be the last chance you'll ever see some of these for sale at a reasonable price.

Melbourne, Australia

Hey RG you wouldn't have a copy of Dispyz's Dangerous Techno Punk Pop Rock cd you'd be willing to part with would you?

I checked tds' torrents and it wasn't there sad

Milwaukee, WI

The physical copies are long-gone but we'll PM you the files if that's cool.

Melbourne, Australia

I would be eternally grateful. Vinyl got here yesterday, thanks for the love RG smile I made my gf sew the MC pirate flag into the skin on my back. The reject pressing was... so unexpected. and so humbling

Milwaukee, WI

Updated original post with new records/information.