I have both the pss130 and 170 synths up for trade.
the 130 was opened, and the speaker was removed, to make room in the case (even though i had plenty of room in the case anyways) for a 1/4 jack, but the jack is still inside of the case, there is just no speaker in it, so if you have a soldering iron and two strips of wire, you can fix it in a few minutes.
I just couldn't stand it not having an aux out port.

the pss-170 has an aux out and works fine, the highest key on the synth has a chipped piece of plastic so the key bends the opposite way to play the note.
It's odd, but i bought it like that 4 years ago, still works!

I'm open to trading for a gameboy pocket or a NES It would be awesome if someone had a gbp with a backlight though.
but, beggars can't be choosers.

I have a Dreamcast System, it comes with Unreal Tournament, Memory Card, AV cables and power cord.
I do not have a controller, I have one, but the actual part that plugs into the DC doesn't work and the controller is some kind of sentimental, since I personally did cosmetic ''Mods'' to it.

"Prices":
Pss-130 - $15
Pss-170 - $15
Dreamcast - $15
american dollar value, I suppose, but as intended by the title of this posting, I opt to trade.

Last edited by NimbleF0x (May 28, 2014 11:59 am)

Gosford, Australia

1) where are you
2) are you only trading for those things

Last edited by Victory Road (May 28, 2014 1:28 am)

UK, Leicester

what he said

I'm in the US.
No, I'm interested in other goodies.
you can either pm your offers or display them here

Puerto Rico

There's a rule about pricing...

Xuriik wrote:

There's a rule about pricing...

Edited

Gosford, Australia

so i have a couple of pockets that i'd happily trade for a pss-170, but i dunno how much shipping would be or if it'd really be worth it for you to send it across the world. can we get some photos of the two keyboards? smile

i'm mainly interested in the 170 cause it's a keyboard i grew up with. lots of sentimental value; but also really nice for bending!
if the shipping isn't absolutely ludicrous (i.e. <$50) i would probably cover the difference if the unit was in pretty good condition.

Last edited by Victory Road (May 29, 2014 1:41 am)